GirlsAskGuys doesn't cater to enough genders, what do you think?

I think it's sexist how this site only caters to two different genders and assign them with the colors pink and blue, when we all know there are actually 38 different genders. As a genderqueer non-binary, I find this very offensive. Why can't we use 38 different colors to the rest of us who don't identify as cis-gender male or cis-gender female. It's rather hateful actually.

Most Helpful Girl

• You tried.

One day this site will listen and cater to gender equality

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Pretty sure that they weren't intentionally trying to piss you off or anyone else off with the normal female and male gender. Instead of being sensitive, you could contact @girlsaskguys and shoot them a message about your feelings. We can't do shite for you.

• Who cares honestly?

I mean yes the gender biased colours can be annoying but hey it's not hurting anyone.

I hate when people nit pick over small things that aren't even there. Make small non existent things into big things! I'm sure when they named this site GAG it wasn't because of any malicious motives.

• Why don't YOU go make a website for this very thing?

This particular site was created as GirlsAskGuys and so it is...

• I just wanna be like light blue. Such a pretty color 💙💙💙💙

• If you believe there are more than 2 genders, you have let society brainwash you.

• there are only two genders. the rest are made up for attention. it's a scientific fact.

• There are 38 different genders?

• I think they should at least let you change it between the two yourself, without having to send in a stupid request. But then again you should be able to do a lot of things on this website that you can't. Lol

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, I agree. This offends me as a vegan-bear-transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and I'm also a feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you don't agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

• because they dont have enough server space.

how about you make your own whatever ask whatever website if thats what you want. you know what pisses me off so fucking much about this gender shit. that you must change what already exists instead of creating your own spaces. go be tolerant somewhere else idiot.

• I knew it was only a matter of time before the Ts and Qs began bitching about the very premise of Girls Ask Guys.

• Gender is determined biologically. There are only two: one is male and the other is female.
    Everything else is mental illness.

• Might be confusing to read so I am not sure how it would look.

• Yes they should make many more sites like
    Girlsasktrannies tranniesaskguys cisasksbis

• lmfao.

• They cater to girls and guys. If you think you are something else, the rest of the internet awaits you. I don't go to food network looking for auto parts.

• I don't know of 38 different genders, I only know of two. So you know, there's that.
    P. S. just saying there's 38 different genders doesn't make it true.

• Uhm... there are only two genders to begin with. How much would be considered enough?

Gender is a social construct, not biological. For gender fluid people like me, every day I wake up I'm a different gender.

There are men and there are women. Your extensive theory is applicable in fiction not in real life.

• Here we go with this nonsense... 😐

• chill

• It doesn't matter anyway for me since I'm colorblind.
    That's why I always get messages/comments "didn't you see my color LOL?"
    No. No I didn't.

• gag is sexist

• Let me guess... you're trolling. Sorry if this sounds rude but I don't think anyone else would say "As a genderqueer non-binary, I find this very offensive" – that just screams troll.

Actually, I'm getting my masters in Gender Studies.

Like legit?