Do your questions go unanswered?

When you ask questions here, how often do they go completely unnoticed or unanswered? What do you do about it?

2mo Oh wow, I just discovered the "No Opinions" tab. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• My questions do get answered, some receiving many more comments than others, but that's fine. A few things to keep in mind:
    - Make sure your grammar and punctuation are as good as they can be. It is hard to read text without proper grammar and punctuation.
    - Try to not write a wall of text. It's great to provide details, but the length of text can be overwhelming. If you must write a bit more, include paragraph breaks.
    - Try not to go anonymous unless it's a super personal question. It seems questions that has a user's name attached to it get more responses.

Good luck!

Since I know I always take care with grammar, punctuation and formatting, it must be the anonymity that's doing it, do you think? I almost always post anonymously but I have this fear that if I don't, I'll be recognised by someone and it'll be embarrassing. I don't know if my friends or family ever use this site or not, you see.

Ah, gotcha. That is tough.

Thank you for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• (laughing)
    I am yet to ask any!

• My questions have always been answered. Maybe you should limit the length of your questions.

• you get at least one but if you want a lot of answers just talk about sex tbh.

What do you mean when you say "you get at least one"?
      And I'm not particularly interested in asking about that kind of thing.

I KNOW.

Then what do you mean? Sorry if I seem stupid, but I feel like you're not clarifying enough. :/

What Guys Said 11

• Well, I haven't asked too many questions here, but no my questions have not gone unanswered. At least not so far

• My questions always get answers. That's the one thing I like about this site.

When I was on Yahoo Answers, I hardly received answers. That was on of the main reasons why I left.

• Nope they never have 👍

• I had a couple of just one answer but never a none.

• Nope.

• Nope.

• I have noticed I have about 1/5 chances of a question receiving less than 5 replies. But I haven't been unanswered in a very long time.

Do you think it has something to do with having followers?

Almost. The trick is to have popular followers. I don't have many myself but some of them are well known on this site unlike me. So if they answer my questions, they will be bringing the most traffic out of anyone.

Ah, I see. That makes sense.

• i usually dont answer questions that are way too long, hard to understand, uninteresting, or just plain pointless to ask on here.

WOW, that sounds a little like an attack. >:(
      Just kidding, just kidding. XD

no, im not attacking you brah lmfao im actually a very friendly sensitive kinda person.

Ha ha, I believe you!

• Not mine.. but I try to answer all so no one is left behind

• That happens often it annoys me quite much

• I've had question get 1 answer which was understandable since wasn't anything exciting to discuss. but never zero answers.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1718944-what-does-it-mean-when-a-job-listing-has-i-or-ii-or-iii-at-the-end-of