Why does hate speech against white men allowed to stay up?

Is that not against GaG community guidelines?
And worse than that keep seeing terroristic threats about killing Trump, Cops, whites deemed 'racist', And everybody else the Libs don't like, Again not taking down or reported to the FBI :/

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Absolutely I mightn't agree with Donald Trump but once a line is crossed, it should be removed. Plus any favourable that espouse violence against cops or whites should be removed. I would say the same whether you were a black transgender socialist or a white very straight conservative male. As I said you can make your point by saying "I don't agree" "Politely satire" but not "Hate speech".

• Because the system is run by leftard social justice warriors, who are hypocrites who have a pathological hatred of white men and Western Civilisation.
    That is why.

• Because we enslaved everyone and owe them. (Sarcasm)

• Yeah, Noooooooooooooooo

• Yeah, It's really tolerated and certain people go on the bitch-rag if you even mildly suggest it.

• Yup. Anti-bigotry lefties don't care about bigotry when it's against whites. The hypocrisy is stunning.

• Well, we see your bullshit "takes" promoted, so I guess it equals each other out.

• Because you can't be racist against whites, and you can't be sexist against men (Sarcasm).

• You should report them