Should words “healthy” and “unhealthy” be censored here?

I feel really irritated when people here mention about ANYTHING being either healthy or unhealthy. There are tons of other adjectives apart from them.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes ban em

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, I see nothing wrong with those words.

• We should censor words because they irritate you?

Again, who are you?

What Guys Said 8

• censorship is never the answer dude, thats not healthy.

• I love "healthy", but maybe you're thinking of a specific context?

I find it useful to refer to "healthy" a lot when talking about the most universal aspect of beauty.

Emphasizing "health" as a beauty ideal is definitely beneficial, yields active, long-living bodies carved in motion, and it excludes types who try to achieve beauty in very unnatural ways (eating disorders, plastic surgery, etc).

It's one of my favorite words on here.

• I must admit I hadn't noticed, a lot of people probably have words that wind them up. I am tempted to say that it is just a fact of life this words will keep appearing and you just try to gloss over them as much as possible. To obsess over them can't be good for you.

• No, not at all. Why should this be censored? There is no need, it's not vulgar language!

• You sure have found something to nitpick over...

• if you hate commonly used terms so much, you should go on a deserted island and spend the rest of your days alone far from all the bullshit xD

• i dont think that they should be censored

• With all the filthy language here, you propose this? Ridiculous.

• Dude listen up. From now on your role here, would be my punching bag. Everytime you post on a question or a MyTake of mine, you know how you are going to be treated. You blocked me from the other MyTake eh? No surprise. I really can't believe someone so much law-kisser like yourself, is even younger than me. You behave like being 75 years old.

• Oh. It's you. I have no desire to engage with you.