How long does it take until your take is featured?

• 1 hr
  • 2 hrs
  • 3 hrs
  • 4hrs
  • 5 hrs
  • 6 hrs
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you request for it to be featured?

I meant promoted

It depends, but it typically doesn't take that long. Usually, it's promoted within a few hours.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Good question.

I do Take moderation and editing twice a day, with smaller stints sprinkled in between. The two major sessions are late morning (around 10:30 a. m.) and night (around 9 p. m.), so if your Take is submitted closer to these times, it'll be Promoted faster. But as I also check occasionally during the day, Takes might be Promoted in between as well. Bottom line- no less than 10 hours and usually much faster.

That's for Promoted. We select several pieces among the Promoted Takes to be Featured twice per day as well. There are times, however, when there are a lot of good Takes, so I hold off on Featuring one or two until the next day so as not to overload the main page.

Of course, all this being said, you DO have to produce something worth being Promoted in the first place. ;) But I hope this explanation helps everyone!

I got a message. It said my take is accepted. Bit it is not promoted

That means it was approved but not promoted.

• They average GAGers mytake takes about 3 hours to get featured. Mine is usually featured in no less than 5 minutes.

• It is usually at least the best part of a day.

• Do you mean promoted? Featured is different

I meant promoted

okay.. Well mine took 10 hours!

• After writing it it takes like a day before it gets promoted. Then a little while longer before it gets featured

• Until you sell your soul