Should I do a myTake on this?

Dear GaG Community,

I would like to request that you recognize an issue of great importance. I hope that we may have a serious, intellectual discussion rather than spitting insults at each other. I recognize that this may be especially difficult for some [not all] of you, and if you cannot refrain from engaging in hostilities on this post, I would encourage you to kindly f- off.

I'm curious to see what you all think of my view on the matter. I have run into more feminazis on this site that insist that men are abusive pigs than feminists that actually stand for womens' rights to be equal to mens' rights. Feminazis are not feminists, although they do give feminists a bad reputation everywhere.

They are characterized as being stubborn (I speak from experience), often refusing logical argument and using opinions, poorly-representative generalities, and extremist viewpoints as evidence. It's not unusual for me to be blocked by one when they realize their argument (s) is flawed (happened several times, it's quite funny). They need to recognize they have met a few scumbags that do not represent most men.

Similarly, I acknowledge there are men that objectify women and refuse to be fair when it comes to womens' equality, but I have met more of those in real life (and given them a piece of my mind, I might add). Men, some of you need to understand that people are proficient in different things, and that doesn't mean that others can't reach or surpass your skill levels. Ada Lovelace, Marie Curie, and many other significant females have accomplished things that most of us (male and female) won't accomplish in our lifetimes, and gender did not stop them.

I consider myself a humanitarian and follow seven main principles religiously. I do, however, support equal rights for all regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, etc. I feel it's an integral part of being a humanitarian. Would you be interested in a personal myTake on the gender issue?

Respectfully yours,

Doc R

• Yes!
  • No!
  • See Results/No Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure! You can write a myTake about any topic you want if you feel like you have a strong opinion on something and want to express it. :)

Yup yup, agree, write a myTake about anything you want, so long as it's done appropriately.

I didn't know I could report them, too. Thanks for the heads up :)

You can report anybody on here. Mods are not immune to it lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I guess you could.

• Lol. You have too much time on your hands. Go play some more Pokemon.

I wouldn't exactly say I have time, but I do enjoy debates, discussions, and weighing in on matters.

For the record, I'm not trying to "hate" or be mean. I'm just saying that you're a kid. You should focus on other things in life. Enjoy being young.

I never said you were hating ;)

• Yes you should do a mytake on this

What Guys Said 1