Anyone else notice the high levels of kids on G@G lately?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing just wondering if I was oblivious to it before or if it's a new development in the community.

• Yes
  • No
2mo To clear it up I mean kids under 18.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on this site for over an year and I can't say there are more users under 18 as they used to be.

Huh. Maybe I'm losing it.

Enjoy it whilw you can, next thing you know you're gonnna be like

Damn... Im old af

@blustar
      I'm waiting to be old enough to move out tbh. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I know a lot of the anon female trolls are usually 18-24 or under, but that's about it.

There's been an awful lot of female Anon trolls recently I must admit. I also find women use the Anon function quite a bit. Definitely more than men do.

I always believed if you can't own what you say you don't deserve to say it.

Hey, that's a pretty good point. I NEVER go anon for ANYTHING. I just don't believe in it. I don't run or hide from anybody. If I'm gonna say something I say it and I don't care who knows it or hates it.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes I have and since I'm 31 I don't answer how do I look posts younger than 25 to me younger than that they're kids and not "sexy" to me!!

Lol I get that XD personally I don't think people under 18 should be able to post in that section.

T'was a nickname given by a patient.

Even cooler!

• I haven't really noticed that to be honest, but then again... maybe I'm not paying enough attention. :P

• I did notice that. I also noticed that those most likely to fight with/be rude to people tend to be 14 or 15.

• Not really no. I do come across questions posted by kids occasionally, but most of the age ranges seem to be 18-24. But of course half of the questions seem like they were written by a 10 year old

Kids usually say they're 18 on the internet so they can view adult content. If a profile says 18 I usually assume 14-17

• Haven't seen any difference and it's not often that I see people below 20 actually.

• 0|1
  • @maxemeister they're talkin about u :P

• It's summer.

• no, but i think they just want answers like everyone else.

• like 13-16? ages or people acting like kids?

• Hasn't this place always been populated by 12 year olds?

What Guys Said 13

• Really?

I better bring out my truck. . .

carstereotypes.com/.../Clever-Rape-Van.jpg

This either makes me cry laughing or die a little inside... Maybe both?

• Kids? meaning?

Someone under 13-15 years of age? No I have not noticed that.

• If I remember rightly same thing happened last summer as well - I don't know if that means anything or not.

Probably just the summer blues got kids relationships in a rut and ending.

• Yeah, I've always noticed that. That's because most of these young whippersnappers are in their teens and early 20's and here I am pushing 40 #Old (Beer) Fart

I mean kids as in under 18.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I guess they got tired of playing Pokemon Go! Muhahaha.

Savage bro. Savage. Someone set up a hotspot or whatever in front of my house so there's dog crap EVERYWHERE.

• Schools out lol

• "Nothing ever changes." - West Altar, Twisted Treeline, League of Legends

• I'm under 18 but I've been here for quite some time.

• What the fuck is "high levels of kids?" That engrish doe.

That is grammatically correct, spelled correctly, and has proper punctuation... What exactly are you grammar policing here?

• haven't been here long enough to notice :/

• Oh, that's me.

• In the last year, or since summer vacation started for them?

• They are known as summerf@gz, once September begins they will be gone.

• nope