Anyone else notice the high levels of kids on G@G lately?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing just wondering if I was oblivious to it before or if it's a new development in the community.

• Yes
    54% (15)50% (11)52% (26)Vote
  • No
    46% (13)50% (11)48% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo To clear it up I mean kids under 18.

0|0
12|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on this site for over an year and I can't say there are more users under 18 as they used to be.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Huh. Maybe I'm losing it.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Enjoy it whilw you can, next thing you know you're gonnna be like

Damn... Im old af

• 2mo

@blustar
      I'm waiting to be old enough to move out tbh. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I know a lot of the anon female trolls are usually 18-24 or under, but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

There's been an awful lot of female Anon trolls recently I must admit. I also find women use the Anon function quite a bit. Definitely more than men do.

• Show All
    • 2mo

I always believed if you can't own what you say you don't deserve to say it.

• 2mo

Hey, that's a pretty good point. I NEVER go anon for ANYTHING. I just don't believe in it. I don't run or hide from anybody. If I'm gonna say something I say it and I don't care who knows it or hates it.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes I have and since I'm 31 I don't answer how do I look posts younger than 25 to me younger than that they're kids and not "sexy" to me!!

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol I get that XD personally I don't think people under 18 should be able to post in that section.

• Show All
    • 2mo

T'was a nickname given by a patient.

• 2mo

Even cooler!

• I haven't really noticed that to be honest, but then again... maybe I'm not paying enough attention. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I did notice that. I also noticed that those most likely to fight with/be rude to people tend to be 14 or 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really no. I do come across questions posted by kids occasionally, but most of the age ranges seem to be 18-24. But of course half of the questions seem like they were written by a 10 year old

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Kids usually say they're 18 on the internet so they can view adult content. If a profile says 18 I usually assume 14-17

• Haven't seen any difference and it's not often that I see people below 20 actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • @maxemeister they're talkin about u :P

0|0
    0|0
  • It's summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but i think they just want answers like everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • like 13-16? ages or people acting like kids?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hasn't this place always been populated by 12 year olds?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Really?

I better bring out my truck. . .

carstereotypes.com/.../Clever-Rape-Van.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

This either makes me cry laughing or die a little inside... Maybe both?

• Kids? meaning?

Someone under 13-15 years of age? No I have not noticed that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I remember rightly same thing happened last summer as well - I don't know if that means anything or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Probably just the summer blues got kids relationships in a rut and ending.

• Yeah, I've always noticed that. That's because most of these young whippersnappers are in their teens and early 20's and here I am pushing 40 #Old (Beer) Fart

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I mean kids as in under 18.

• 2mo

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I guess they got tired of playing Pokemon Go! Muhahaha.

• 2mo

Savage bro. Savage. Someone set up a hotspot or whatever in front of my house so there's dog crap EVERYWHERE.

• Schools out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • "Nothing ever changes." - West Altar, Twisted Treeline, League of Legends

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm under 18 but I've been here for quite some time.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck is "high levels of kids?" That engrish doe.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That is grammatically correct, spelled correctly, and has proper punctuation... What exactly are you grammar policing here?

• haven't been here long enough to notice :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, that's me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the last year, or since summer vacation started for them?

0|0
    0|0
  • They are known as summerf@gz, once September begins they will be gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0