Do you believe Anonymous’ location should be visible?

I feel it should, because many people assume I’m an American, since “most people from GAG are Americans”.

It irritates me, when someone thinks that.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree... Honestly I kind of ignore people sometimes if I know the question somehow insults their culture

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody's location is on view unless you look at profile - I get it too - 54% of users are American so I think everyone thinks that most people are from America, I get it as well and I leave my username up.

What Girls Said 14

• that would partially defeat the purpose, especially since u, as a non American, are more likely to be found out for their identity if ur location was visible.

• No, you can just say you aren't American instead of ruining anon for everyone else. Or just don't go anon... for a short while exact ages were posted with anon posts, that was telling enough. Country if origin would be the same. Most anons don't have this issue so it doesn't make sense to change the rules for you.

Same goes with ages for me. I wish they would, because many might assume I'm 18. But I'm about to turn 25.

My username is Defecation. I don't hide it if someone asks me.

Well you can just start stating you're not from the US. But people will realise it's the same person if you keep doing it.

• There's no reason for people's locations to be displayed.

• No who cares? Frankly no one gives a crap and if you/they do then simply don't go anonymous and problem solved.

• Even when you aren't anonymous they don't check from where you are from, so no point in showing location.

• There's no need for that.

• Or stop being a coward and come off anon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• You can always say..."I'm not an American" That is pretty simple.

• I asked myself the same thing today but I don't think it matters after all. You could just say you're not American or not go anonymous

• I don't see the benefit of that.

• No, as it could ruin the anonymity.

• That defeats the purpose.

• No, I wouldn't want that to be honest.

• No, they should not, neither the age span should be visible.

What Guys Said 5

• I believe everyone's ASL (age range, sex, location) should be visible, even when anonymous and private profile. One can't give a real satisfying answer without a bare minimum of basic knowledge about the asker.
    Sex is visible by the color but 10% of men have some problem trouble seeing colors. That isn't perfect either thus.

• Well if it's anonymous then there is no point in making the location visible.

• What would be the point of being anonymous then?

• Then don't go anon, dumbass 😂😂😂. That's the point of anon also, I don't know if the majority of this site is American, but we have the highest percentage by far

• Makes no difference.