GAGer confessed to knowing me in real life, WTF?

Today a person I've been talking to on gag for awhile exposed their identity to me! It's someone I know in real life, and they knew it was me all along while talking to me on gag even though I had no idea who they were! I'm hurt and deeply upset to learn this and have no ideas what to do next? Should I just remove this person from my social circle altogether? On gag and in life? I find it disrespectful that he never told me...

2mo We talked on gag as friends, nothing serious nothing kinky. But to know that he's someone I see outside of gag in my real life? I would like to have known that and SHOULD have known that because he admitted to me he knew all along who I was and purposely looked me up for that very reason!
2mo Obviously I overreacted. It upset me this person I liked so much was hiding from me in plain sight. I apologize for wasting everyone's time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give no fucks!

It's pretty weird to do that. I don't really know what the nature of the relationship was, but laugh it off. I also don't know how well you know the person. So can;t really tell you how seriously you should take it.

I know this person well, and we would talk on gag off and on. Nothing serious but still it hurts me that he wouldn't be straight forward with me from day one. I feel like he's playing a game with me and j don't know how to trust him now

I was starting to know them more on gag yea. Or at least I knew what he wanted me to know - I don't even know if what we talked about was real anymore

I think he probably revealed who he because he fancies you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really see the issue to be honest. Sure, maybe he should have told you sooner, but it's not like he had been rude or that you two had gotten sexual or anything.

What Guys Said 17

• What exactly are you asking here? what is the issue? You didn't like the fact that they didn't tell you before?

There can be reasons for that, maybe that person was not sure how you would react if they told you the truth, however it's not like they lied to you.

• I suspect that he did not reveal himself because he wanted to know more about you and knew that you would reveal more on here. That would say that he is interested in you. I can understand you being upset, but he did not do it to harm or embarrass you.

I suggest you let him know how you feel (which you have done) and then get over it. If he is a nice guy, then continue being his friend. You could be losing a friend who is basically nice and likes you if you don't get over it.

• Ya that is pretty low

• They should have identified themselves I think I would tell person I was hurt by what they did and be a bit wary for a bit but not cut them off.

• I would be mortified if that happened with me.

I'm glad someone understand! I thought I was silly to feel this way after posting this question

We ask so many weird questions here and often make comments that do not entirely reflect our real person.

• Ahah that would be fine with me. I'd probabaly laugh and buy the person a drink.

• It's harsh doing that to him. Maybe he is very shy and reluctantly decided to reveal his identity to you.

• I dont see the issue. It wasn't like he was lying was it?

• What's the issue here?

• Tell your little brother to get off the computer because you refuse to continue talking with him.

• What a drama queen

• He thinks it's funny and is probably showing all your real friends your craziest posts.

• did he send you inappropriate pics of his junk? if not who cares.. if you like him then see where it goes

• Just be urself, removing him from ur social circle will dominate his fear on u. take it easy, ur confidence will normalize the situation.

I just feel so hurt. I understand what you are saying but it's like he's playing a game with me and I feel horrible by it

if he is really being evil then by removing him will give him more fun to tease u, just behave normal so he has nothing to bother u. as ur discomfort is his fun. gud luck

• You should have sex with him.

• Has said person done anything to offend you, here or otherwise?

Outside of hiding their identify you mean?

It feels like a big deal, it's deceitful

Maybe he just shy to tell you who he was

• I think it's obvious this fella has a crush on you and revealed himself in hopes of taking it further.
    Don't punish him for a stupid mistake. Yea he shoulda told ya up front, but then you wouldn't have talked to him on gag. You even said you were getting to know him better on gag and it seems like him a little which is why you are so pissed.
    Relax and calm down., Once you see it's not as big a deal as you are making it, you should talk to him again. And this time ya can do it in person

What Girls Said 3

• Lol no just let it go

• that's just creepy.

• Were they lying to you while talking on here?

They didn't lie about what they told me that I know of. They just never told me who they were. I think I should have known that.
      If you started talking to someone on here for months and all of a sudden they say it's someone you've known for years wouldn't it bother you?

It definitely would bother me. I honestly don't know the actions I would take after finding out.
      It's deceitful.