What would you like to change about GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wish we could ban all the trolls and somehow prevent them from making new accounts

What Guys Said 33

• 1) Make the notifications pop up as they appear, instead of when you refresh.
    2) Increase the amount of open questions you can have.
    3) Some slight customisation of our private profiles. Like at the very least let us change the colour scheme - I'm tired of white and blue.
    4) Don't show contend of people that have blocked us in our feed.
    5) Introduce another level after master lol

• - It can ban stupid opinions and questions
    - Actually be consistent and use common sense when reporting questions, takes and opinions and replies
    - Add a few more sections. I've been advocating for a sports and travel section, among others
    - Get rid of anon. The internet is already anonymous. No point in redundancy
    - Get rid of spam. If I see another dick question 😑...
    - Either get rid or at least expand the character counts
    - I don't know if this is for anyone else, but make questions first when you click on a topic
    - Make tagging significantly easier. Maybe a database
    - Do a better job of controlling traffic. A lot of the same takes and questions get recycled on shit like recommended questions and takes for days or even over a week

• I wish there was an extra 2 feed's one that shows the 5 or so newest questions and another that shows 5 random questions that haven't gotten many answers. Sometimes people ask good questions but they don't get seen because people who would have wanted to check it out miss it in the regular feed.

It would also be cool to have an option to extend the live feed.

Ability to edit comments I make within the first few minutes of posting. Sometimes I write typos that really bother me or I realize what I said didn't make sense and I don't catch that until I re-read my post after reading a reply to it.

Coatroom would be cool

I want to be able to upload pictures and gif'f's off my computer to make replies with.

It would be cool to have a blog type ting that can go on your profile. or a wall people can post to and you can interact with them.

• Bring back thumbs down. Some people post just inexorably stupid statements. Things that would require a person to feel responsible for completing their thoughts before acting on them. Statements as ridiculous as saying that "all [people of a general group (like race or gender)] think [this one thing] and they need to [think this other thing] instead." It's a format that stands to have a little more depth or specificity, unless coming off as a biggot was their intent. Either way, certain posts can't really be responded to rationally in any way but a thumbs down.

In my opinion.

• Get rid of some mods, seriously lol some are just dicks and its surprising gag allows them to be that way

• I have no real bones to pick with GaG but sometimes I wish the mood on the site was sometimes more positive and constructive.

• Need a chatroom.

• I would like it to default to questions when you select a category instead of a MyTake. It was better before!

• nothing special. but i would like to change our avatars into gif images

• I want a podcast

• No more closed questions and replace system selecting MH with users hafting to select MH after a certain amount time or they can't post any questions till they do so.

• that list won't fit into the 2500 character limit.

but how about starting by fixing those annoying bugs?

• Obviously, I demand more cute single female squirrels.

• When i block someone i don't want to see their post or reply to me.

Theme's the profiles are quite lame, a small background, i'd like to see add profile theme an have it apply to the entire profile page instead of this tiny section.

Emoji's

• Provide us phone numbers of you girls xD ;P

• Nothing normally things just get worse when they try to "improve" gag lol.

• Stop closing the damn questions! And also blocking anons. oh and like a place for gagers to chat :)

• Get rid of the anonymous option.

• nothing, its cool like this.

• Stop deleting all my questions and opinions.

Inb4 this opinion gets deleted.

I think GAG should have a nude section so girls can post pics of their rear glute spreads.

• The dictatorous mods

• Put me in charge

• GaG is perfect lol. I luv it

• perv users. :d

• Phone verification for future accounts so people can't troll as much.

• press enter for reply

• I would make me guru

• The users... lol just kidding

• Ban feminists

• Make the notifications pop up as they appear, instead of when you refresh.

Allow to post how my dick look questions. 😂

• More from Guys
    3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Bring back live chat

• A lot, mainly with it's mechanics.

• The kgb admins.

• The possability to delete stuff you post

• Popups
    And be able to send photos normally like what's app or viber

• Nthng?

• None of this level bs.

• I'd like to be able to comment on someone else's opinion anonymously.

• I wish there were bigger rewards on this site. Rather than 20 dollars gift card it was a 40 dollar gift card but on top of that; any post that doesn't fit the guidelines will be removed for ten points instead of five points.

• Like a group chat thing where you can live chat if you want.

• comments in another's box.