How many times have you been blocked on GAG?

Just how well do you get along with other GAG members? How much confrontation do you get into that has lead to you getting blocked or even blocking another member?

About how many times have you been blocked? Well at least that you're aware of because come on let's face it

• 0 Everyone loves me 😁
  • 1-2 Only a few bad seeds 😊
  • 3-4 Not too shabby 😉
  • 5-6 Take it or leave it 😏
  • 7-8 They be sippin' on that haterade 😂
  • 9-10 What can I say? Haters gonna hate 😌
  • 10+ I have so many haters I lost count 💁
2mo I'm apart of the 10+ crowd and although I've been blocked by many I've yet to block a single person regardless of the circumstances...

I believe Spongebob said it best 😉

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I got blocked by a couple of people.

Some idiot blocked me this week because I didn't agree with HER views. I dont like blocking people. Some people just dont like to argue further... WEAK MINDED ASSHOLES!.

What Guys Said 35

• 1. Just how well do you get along with other GAG members?

I think I get along well with most of the GAG members, and plus I always stay away from arguments or unnecessary discussions, I only give my opinions, comments, hence I think I get along well with most members.

2. How much confrontation do you get into that has lead to you getting blocked or even blocking another member?

Confrontation? meaning have I confronted anyone? or do you mean a heated discussion where I voiced my opinion strongly and the other person was not being understanding?

3. About how many times have you been blocked? Well at least that you're aware of because come on let's face it

Well, I am a very logical person, so I am sure that there are people who don't like me here. However that doesn't matter to me, I don't care how many times I have got blocked, I don't care how many people have blocked me, it's not like I am going to change because of that.

I am confident within myself.

• > 10+ I have so many haters I lost count

It's actually funny because I don't know most of them. They're typically level 3-5 and female.

I always think it' probably has to do with religious topics. That tends to tick people off. Unfortunately I don't keep track of them, most of them go inactive after some time too

Like, who the heck was @Starsite http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/starsite ? And why did she block me while she was here?

The world may never know.

• 2
    One is a catfish
    The other I have no clue I tried writing on her question and it said I was blocked. No recollection of any conversation or heated argument or anything. Just weird

Yeah it happens more often than you think either you got into it with her while she was anonymous or she saw something you said that she diiked it happens to me all the time.

Bahahah not you personal hun 😂 talking about the people who block us for no reason lol. I don't have any beef with you

Oh my bad lmfao 😂

• Don't even bother counting to be honest with you but it's normally people who just can't take nor accept the simple truth of what I've said or who have issues whit what I talk about.

• A few times, usually for not agreeing with their opinion. You know that when you see a nasty reply with a cheap insult on your opinion, that you've been blocked xD

• Who knows. I usually do not find out till I try to comment on an opinion. Sometimes it is by a person who just gave me MHO for his or her question. Go figure some people.

• I was blocked by one girl for not participating in a Star Wars game. I'm not sure if I've been blocked by users but I could care less.

Oh yeah that'll show you. By blocking you that'll surely convince you to play the game 😂

• I only know of one person who blocked me because I tried commenting on their opinion and I couldn't. What's weird is I have no recollection of interacting with them lol. Forgot if it was a dude or girl.

I know exactly what you're talking about it could be a nice comment or even an opinion and after I type all of that I can't even post it... That's some real bs -__-

Ikr!! 🙄

• more than 30 times lol.

• Definitely one but maybe a couple of others. The definite one was a misunderstanding, the others I don't know why.

What foolish people blocked you? You're one of the nicest users here in my opinion.

@SuitAndTie The misunderstanding was an instant block, I didn't get to explain myself and there has been a few truth bombers who don't like me because I am positive all the time.

lol

• Not sure, got blocked by some idiot the other day who didn't get 'no homo' joke question/opinions. A bunch of other people who can't use words in arguments haha.

I know exactly what you mean when someone feels like they're losing the argument or humiliated they block me. They can't take what they dish -__-

• I would guess under 10, but it's hard to really know. I know one lady (with a name like Rosanne, but not quite that) blocked me because I don't support trump, that was probably the most randomest. Other than that I only know for certain of two others. A bird that lives after death (though no clue why) and a small but common girl's name (because I refused to respond after she insulted my intelligence).

• many times, i don't care, it's just a forum of strangers.

• 3 i wasn't even being a dick i was just telling them how it is so they blocked me lol

• Don't know, don't care

• I was blocked by a racist black woman

Was she just racist or were you racist also?

Oh okay lol
      Yeah it's things like that that really bugs me. People need to look up in the dictionary the difference between preference and racist.

True

• Not sure, does the system inform you that you have been blocked?

I guess I have not been blocked? LOL

Yes and no... Like they won't tell you directly like how they do when someone follows you. However when you're leaving an opinion, commenting, or try to message someone it will flash red and prevent you from it and will say this user has blocked you.

Ahhh ok, I have never had that happen before.

I guess I will have to try harder to piss people off LOL

• People don't block others for no reason. If you have been blocked, that means you did something to deserve it.

No not always. If you don't know someone they don't have a right to judge you out of the blue.

And their reason can be illogical which means that they abuse their ability to block someone for example the simple fact that they're wrong. Many qa ask questions and then refuse the advice of the other members.

Saying someone deserves something just because it happens is so untrue on many levels. If someone got punched does it always mean that they deserve it? Sure maybe they did because they punched the other person first but maybe they pucnhed a random person for no good reason out of blue or just because they "felt like it".

No you didn't you left an opinion that was irrelevant. My question was not why do people get blocked it was HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET BLOCKED and I also included or how often do you block people? I stated myself in the details how much confrontation do you get into meaning leading up to why you have blocked or gotten blocked.

You saw what you wanted to see. Yes I posted the spongebob meme and I gave some poll options that had the word hater in it but clearly it was joke. You skimmed right past the direct/main question and like I said before you have still failed to answer what I asked.

Is that your best come back to being wrong? Try better next time sweetheart 😊

And I'm shocked you answered it apparently the options were wrong "since people don't block you for no reason and if you have haters they're not for no reason" I act this way because you tried to treat me this way you did exactly what I pointed out people do and that's judge people out of the blue.

If I'm such a fiesty b**** that talks to much how about you block me? You'd be doing me a favor 😂

• Too many times.

• No sure really there is a few. Let them tell me here

• 7-8 They be sippin' on that haterade

• Lost count

• Two times so far, first time I was blocked the person blocked me cause they didn't like my avatar and the second time I was blocked the person couldn't handle being called a troll.

• maybe 20-30x?
    it's what you get when calling out catfishes lol

Join the crew I've earned mines from being a smartass and revealing members true colors ✋

• I haven't got a clue.
    Never noticed or care

So you've never been in the situation where you couldn't answer a questio, leave a comment, or message someone?

Maybe I have been here for a few years or so maybe but just forgot or not thought about it.
      I'm sure I have as I'm not everyone's cup of coffee

• more than 2 or 3 times i think

• 10+ and counting. I always block them back.

Lol but why I mean what are the odds that they're going to unblock you and reach out? Why not just take the high road?

don't really care about people who block. If they want to reach out that's their problem.

No that's what I'm saying if they've already blocked you what's the point in blocking them back? I'm sure you're the furthest from their mind.

• I think I'm up to 5

• Pretty sure Lumos is the only female I have publicly disagreed with on here that hasn't blocked me.

@OP Don't be too sure I just nay be the next one 😉

@Lumos Sorry about that I see your name a lot and I was trying to remember whether I got blocked by or not and it's safe to say I didn't :)

The girl I'm seriously dating might be upset by your wink.

haha

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 25

• I have plenty of haters. But in fairness, when I see some fucktard post a question like "what are women good for besides spreading their legs"? or some holy roller girl that asks "are all girls that have sex before marriage sluts"?

IMMEDIATE BLOCK. (without even answering)

I don't waste my time because I don't speak fucktard. :)

Me too, sometimes I can get at least three for my Blocked list from such a question, they're good for highlighting the assholes questions like that...

thats why there's an option to anonimize yourself, so you can troll without persecution

Ehhh... It's like I want to agree and cheer you on but at the same time I'm one of those people that always respond to idiotic questions so it's like you had me and then you lost me 😕

• more than 10 easy. #hatersgonnahate

• 2|0
  • There's at least three. One of them realized he was wrong and instead of admit it, he blocked me. I don't know why the other two blocked me. I thought we were cool. But that's cool. Here's my response to all the haters
    www.ricksavpawnshop.com/.../take-a-number.jpg

• I never know until I go to reply to a question, and... whoops. It's amusing to think somehow I offended someone, without even trying, so badly that they block me and I don't even recognize their user name. I'm ALL up in their heads, lol!

My only blocks are perverted, persistent guys on PM.

Yeah tell me about it. Maybe the incident happened when the other members were anonymous so of course you have no idea who they are but they surely know you... Ehhh who cares anyway.

• The only times I get blocked are when I point out truth and make someone have to question something they don't want to have to question.
    Generally it's someone entrenched in a nonsense ideology who only wants to hear their echo chamber.

Exactly they rather rely on a button they can click than face reality. It's rather sad. 😒

Yes it is sad, but very typical of a compartmentalized mind.

• Haters gonna Hate Baby girl!!
    Been blocked a few times mainly because guys are so inlove with Rican.. lmao!! :-P
    I really haven't got blocked by girls weird.

• I don't know, but most of them are trolls who can't handle my swag anyway. 😏😂

• On this account, twice. On my last one, I lost count

• I am blocked by at least 20 people, everyone hates me here lol

• More than I can count. I have a tendency to tick people off.

It's like... I want to say "looking in the mirror" but I don't know if that can really apply online lol

• I got some blocks because i admitted that i had sex with a black guy. I dont really think its "racism" i think it has more to do with people thinking im trolling because my kinks are so taboo and weird. It kinda stings when people accuse me of being some cuck guy.

How is sleeping with a black guy weird, taboo, or unbelievable?

Because its fetishy. In all honestly i can kind of understand why its considered weird and i get why it would bother guys but i think its retarded how people react to it. I know for a fact if i said i liked to be tied up and pissed on nobody would accuse me of being fake or trolling, but as soon as i say "black guy" everyone says i'm like catfishing or someshit.

It's not a fetish unless you make it one. You said you had sex with a black guy woopty doo? So what he's a person the color of his skin shouldn't matter.

Now a fetish would be if you only like to have sex with black guys. And people also get it confused let's say you liked black guys the most/only it's a preference which is different from a fetish.

It's only weird if you/other people make it weird and it's not much of a fetish because you're not addicted go black guys or a specific quality in this case it is simply about race but you're not the one that's making race the subject other people are.

• I don't know, none that I'm aware of!

• I have no idea.

• I'm not even sure to be honest.

• 0|0
  • I think 3 people have me blocked. I know one "woman" does because she can't have a logical conversation, but other than that I don't know why I was blocked by the 2 others

• I don't know, how do you even work out who blocks you?

I've been blocked by assholes, lol and trolls

Ahh okay, yeah thankfully I haven't experienced that yet 😪

Who would block you princess.

• I have no idea who or how many people blocked me

• I don't know lol I usually don't pay any attention.

• ZERO 😃 But I blocked 10 guys and two girls 😂😂😂

• I know I have been blocked by someone.

• I have no ideaaa

• Twice, but I am thankful because I don't want to communicate with them anyways.

• Because I don't actually know, I went with 10+. Seemed accurate enough.

The little mouth breathing mgtow neckbeards douchebros really hate me. 😜

And hey if it's not I'm sure you'll get up there 👍

That's the spirit!