Is this a good website?

Hi. I'm new here. Is this a good website to ask questions and meet new people?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how thick your skin is.

• What do u mean by that are people mean on here?

• Oh wow I came here for honesty so that's what I want.

• Good. You'll enjoy it then.

What Guys Said 30

• It depends on what you're after. If you seek intelligent interchanges with enlightened individuals, you definitely jumped off the bus too early. However, if you're looking to fight over spoilt bananas with a bunch of diseased monkeys, you'll be happier than a politician with a mouthful of lies!

• Yes but be aware of the following;
    1. Trolls - They are everywhere.
    2. Feminists - The ones that hate all men but pretend they don't.
    3. Gramur Natzis... heh heh I know one or many of them just got triggered XD
    4. White Knights
    5. More White Knights
    6. Players
    7. Catfishes
    8. Vegans trying to force veggies down your throat like its a GAG porn.
    9. Pervs
    10. More Pervs
    11. The I hate Everything people.
    12. Then there's me... the Naughty Devil of GAG >:)
    Other than that you'll be fine. ;)

• @asker, @opinionowner forgot douchebags who unilaterally hate "feminism" because they don't understand it, thus we get oceans questions from people who say feminism sucks.

• @abc3643 My list was based on fourth-wave feminists... not the 'good ones'
      Which is why you should have kept calm and not go over board. But hey mistakes happen.

• So, going forward, we (everyone) needs to endeavor to be clear. The first rule of writing and public speaking is "Know your audience." Outside of liberal arts colleges, few people know anything about the "waves of feminism". I make such mistakes too.

• It's alright if you take it with salt, and get you're questions answered by some of the more balanced people.

• So far so good. Website is fine I would say.

• Welcome to the site - I think the site is good, some of it is strange but stick with it and you will meet good people.

• What makes people think this is a place to meet people.

• It's a lot better than Yahoo Answers that's for sure. If you haven't done so already, I suggest that you make your profile private and only accept messages from followers. The ladies here will tell you the same thing. Haha :p

• Yeah... this site is for asking questions and giving opinion
    But you can find more than that here :D

• I've seen you put opinions on questions. you seem like a cool person. yeah people are pretty cool here. not all of them of course but many of them are.

• 0|0
  • Maybe good but not best lol since there are many people who are willing for trolling in every question

• eh... it really depends on what you are looking for. it can be good... or shit

• Brace yourself. This site is filled with uber conservatives, Trump supporters, neo-Nazis, misandrists, misogynists, and many many more.

• I'm a Trump supporter...

• I have a little bit of both. I agree with some conservative ideologies and some liberal ideologies. I've always been moderate.

• Yeah I guess and welcome

• Hey :P
    Yep it's a good place to chill when you're bored 😂 LOL

• Welcome to G@g.
    Yes it's a good place for asking questions and recieving answers. But it's like 70 % negativity and you will find positive logical people to be very less to be completely honest.

• No all the guys are crazy

• It's good, just remember to not take it too seriously.

• This site is way too politically correct most of the time, so if you ask good questions or give truthful answers that might potentialy offend people, expect it to get taken down by butthurt admins.

• except sexual question this website is good

• yeah it's a great site.. you will enjoy and you have freedom to ask and say anything

• Post spoon pics

• u ain't wanted here lol

• You're 17? You look 25

• You know I've gotten weird comments but I've never gotten that before. Why is it? Because of my piercings or make up?

• Oh my gosh thank you

• You're welcome, heartbreaker.

• it's not bad. faster rate of entertainment than going outside.

• it's not the greatest place to get actual answers, but, there are some quality people here too

• As an actual web sight as in how its built its not particularly good
    no http end to end encryption and the server has been down a few times and seems slow though that could just be my connection.
    but there aren't many with the same focus so i guess its its own nish.

• To be honest no.. Run away now before u can

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Hi! Welcome to GirlsAskGuys!

GAG is definitely a good way to meet new people, especially people with different beliefs, values, and views since we have members from all over the world. All different types of Opinions on a variety of topics are shared here. If you haven't yet, I would recommend checking out the FAQ as it can answer any questions you have about the site itself. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq :)

• No, it's full of total fucktards, the occasional nice person, the occasional intelligent person but on the whole... fucktards... you'll see.

• It's not a bad site, but realize now that it comes with negativity from people venting their frustrations. Try not to take the site too seriously, and you'll have more fun.

• Not really, no. Run while you still have the chance.

• When I first signed up (2 years ago? A different account) I used to use it in place of self-harm... to give you an idea. It's p soul-destroying here as a woman. I wouldn't recommend it. I only stay for the girls. I ignore the men for the most part.

• No, it's a shitty website, thaf's while we are all here

• I'd suggest running while you can

• not to "meet" people but yeah its fun

• Welcome!!

• Hello and welcome!

There are some good users on here that do give helpful advice, or are just fun to talk with. But since this is the internet, you always have those annoying trolls and terrible people as well.