Which type of moderators can remove opinions and questions?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Copy and pasted from the FAQ:
    Moderators make recommendations on what content to remove from the site. They can temporarily hide content that violates our Terms of Service, and the admins then decide if the content should remain on the site or if it should be removed.

-Moderators can Hide Opinions and Replies.
    -Super Moderators can Hide Questions, Question Updates, Takes, Opinions, Replies, and correct topics.
    -Uber Moderators can Hide Questions, Question Updates, Takes, Opinions, Replies, and correct topics. UberMods can also temporarily freeze member accounts in cases of consistent infringement.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Moderators can hide opinions and comments
    Super moderators can also hide questions
    Uber moderators can.. . well, do the exact same things as a super moderator, except they can also freeze accounts (which I've only ever done with spam bots, and they've been rare lately)

Admins can remove hidden questions/opinions/comments, they're like supergods on this site.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• All of them can hide them. Admins are the ones who actually remove them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No mods can remove questions or opinions. They can only hide them. Once they're hidden, the admins review those posts and remove what they feel is necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I wish they would let me troll in peace sometimes and stop removing my questions lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think moderators can remove any questions, I think they can only hide the questions and finally the admin can decide whether to remove them or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the bed-wetters.

1|0
    0|0
  • As an ubermod, I can remove them. But the final decision is up to admins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super and Uber moderators can hide questions, all moderators can hide opinions and replies.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hm i wonder

0|0
    0|0