Not really a question but more of a concern/annoyance?

In the last 16 hours, I've been blocked twice in the middle of a healthy argument because the other person didn't agree with me and did not feel they could adequately put up their side of the agreement. I despise this because the final comment in these public arguments both involve the blocker "ending" the argument with an angry message. It makes me look like the angry quitter when it was in fact them. Both times, i spent at least 2 minutes countering them only to find that i was unfairly blocked. I just hate these types of people and felt the need to say this lol

2mo I understand that this is what happens in online messaging but i have only had 2 arguments in these 16 hours and both ended this way. I've been here off and on for a couple years and i have not seen it this much until now

Most Helpful Girl

• Deal with it. It's gag. I block people when I get bored of them making me repeat myself with no real end goal. Just wanna end the conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% agree. Healthy arguments should be allowed to flourish.

I can understand blocking people who can't argue without using a bunch of empty insults though.

What Girls Said 2

• It happens often on here. You're not alone.

• Welcometo G@G it's actually the norm here as frustrating as it may be just block them back and move on.

What Guys Said 4

• I guess it's quite common on this site.

• Welcome to GAG 😒

• You done crying about it?

• Ahh tupac, welcome to gag.. You're gonna get blocked here during arguments.