Why don't some of the men on this site just cut their hair short, dye it red and make a Tumblr to yell at women?

Examples.

Girls, what is your favorite color?
Answer-Black.
Well in that case "YOU MUST BE A FEMINIST RAWRAWRAWRAWR DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT MEN AND OUR COLOR RIGHTS TOO"

Guy asks "how do you feel about women in war?"
You reply by talking about women in war.
He then yells "YOU'RE A FEMINIST, WHAT ABOUT MEN'S RIGHTS RAWRAWRAWRRAWR"

Girls, do you like wearing bras even though they're technically a mini torture device.
Answer- No we don't, they suck.
Well then "YOU MUST BE A FEMINIST RAWRAWRAWRAWR MEN WANT TO WEAR BRAS TOO, WHAT ABOUT OUR RIGHTS"

Seriously some of you are well on your way to being just as bad as the feminazis lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah ikr, ever realize how so many GAG guys have no other good comeback or insult other than to call you a feminist/feminazi because they lack originality and are dumb as shit?

• lol yes, literally every time i've ever been into an argument i've been called a "feminist" and they've went on rants about mens rights, even when what I said had nothing to do with feminism to begin with, i'm so confused.

• like I said before, they're dumb as shit.

• thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 9

• hahaha. this cracked me up.

my general question is why is feminism suddenly such a big issue to men? i've been on this site for 3 years maybe more and only in the last 6 months or so have i seen the almost daily feminist posts and rants about feminazis and male oppression

i don't get it as nothing in recent events has changed (aside from the potential of a female president) to warrant the sudden outcry against feminism

• because men can differenciate between a "feminist" and a shit-talking scumbag misandrist.

also getting down on a morons level makes you dumber not them.

• "because men can differenciate between a "feminist" and a shit-talking scumbag misandrist."

I'm not talking about all men, some of them can do just that but don't pretend that some don't also go around yelling feminist this, feminist that for absolutely ridiculous reasons, those are the ones i'm talking about. Don't get your kitty panties in a bunch if i'm not talking about you.

"also getting down on a morons level makes you dumber not them."

Never really understood that stance, one of the biggest problems is that people let stupid people continue to be stupid without telling them that it's not ok to do things like that lol

• believe me, there are enough who told them. i know that kind of person. they just ignore everything that contradicts them. they just keep finding that one person that agrees and assume that if 100000 disagree but 1 agrees, they must be right. their brains don´t work with reason.

• lol yeah I could see that actually.

• I like how you show men making light of women's issues by making light of men's issues...

• I really don't think you understand. I was making light of the small issues that men try to make into big issues. Unless i'm just unaware that favorite colors, women fighting in wars and bras were serious men's issues.

• I just think it's funny because crazy feminist do the same thing and the fact that they hate feminist, yet do the same exact thing they do, just makes me laugh.

• Yup. That's why I don't take these guys seriously. They can't see the irony in what they're doing.

• this age feminist or feminazi need to pull their heads from their asses :p

bonus joke mentos has men it so its sexist :)

• maybe this is the product of messed up feminazis?

• Oh yes, I understand. Having someone like that yelling about how terrible you are must get annoying, still no excuse to turn into exactly what you hate though.

• thats true, we'd better make love rather than pretend we are each others enemies.

• No hair

• Please don't be angry, they're good souls.

• Lol.

• you sound triggered af op

What Girls Said 4

• ROTFLMAO then they could really scream about misandry constantly. Eg:
    "I think you should see a therapist for your depression"
    "You just hate men and think men are broken you feminazi misandrist!!!111!!"

It would be perfect.

• SO ACCURATE 😂😭

• I must now say RAWRAWRAWRRAWRRAWR whenever trolling lol

• RAWRAWRAWR men please keep your bras off.