How do I delete the questions I ask here on girlsaskguys?

I told my boyfriend that i like this website, and now he'll want to see it, but he'll see my questions!!! I dont want him to read em!! so embarassing!!!
please help!

just found out i can, but only 2.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you? who told you that? I doubt it.

As far as I know you cannot delete your own questions, you can request an admin to do that. However it's highly unlikely that your request will be granted. That decision is an admin decision and only if they find that your question is violating some guidelines only then they will delete it, otherwise not.

Before posting any question, it's always better to think 10 times and preview your question before you post, in that way you can correct your mistakes and avoid any embarrassments.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here you go:

Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit it. However, you can delete your own questions.

In order to delete a question, it must meet certain criteria:
    - No MHO has been selected
    - The question is closed

Questions cannot be deleted if:
    - The question is highlighted by GirlsAskGuys or is very popular
    - The question is older than 30 days
    - You have already deleted 2 questions in the past 24 hours

There are two ways to delete questions:
    1) From the single question page, click on the overflow menu in the top right corner and you will see the option to delete.
    2) From your questions page on your profile, you will see a trash bin icon beside each question, click this icon to delete the post.

The Asker will lose 6 Xper points for deleting their question. However, the Opinion Owners who posted on the question will not lose the points they earned for posting.

What Guys Said 5

• Create another identity and then show him that one.

• You can delete after 24 hrs there is an option on the left of the question on your questions list

• You can't as long as the editors interfere

• Go to faq

• dont be embarassed you should like having your questions looked at because it will help him know who you are and thats important

What Girls Said 6

• Only questions that meet certain criteria can be deleted. It must be closed with NO Most Helpful Opinion selected. You can view the criteria for deleting a question and how to do it in our FAQ entry here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61

• http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61

Click that link for more details on deleting posts. :)

• Go to your profile, click where it says "Questions" and then you will see a dustbin icon under your questions. Click on that and they will be deleted.

• You can't do that it's so stupid. Just delete your account and make a new one. Or just make a second account and show him that. Either way questions are never deleted.

• I think you can't if you select MHO and if it's been a couple days on that question 😕😕 i really don't know what's the point of giving us the ability to delete our questions but we can't 😕😕😕 this is weird

• Maybe you can make then anonymous because I'm pretty sure you can't delete them. :/