I'm (almost) at 10,000 answers! Are you happy with your contributions?

After five years of enlightening the internet with well-reasoned chaos, I am at a major milestone with GAG. 10,000 answers! We've laughed, we've (or rather, YOU'VE) learned, and yes, maybe even shed a tear or two. Am I happy with my contributions? For the most part, yes I am! I'm glad to be a part of this community. Are you happy with YOUR contributions?

BONUS QUESTION! The time has come to cross the threshold. WHO WANTS TO BE MY 10,000TH ANSWER?

In the meantime, we must celebrate...

I'm (almost) at 10,000 answers!  Are you happy with your contributions?
... all right, show's over. I'm tired...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you are a good user. I'm following you for a reason. I like your opinions and it's a pleasure to read them. Your contribution is outstanding. Personally, I've achieved this feat already.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1960360-do-you-believe-in-karma
    This was the question I posted my 10000th opinion on. Luckily, the was something I am knowledgeable about, the OP is a friend and the best thing is that I grabbed the MHO!

What Girls Said 6

• It took you 5 years? Man. What a snail.

• I'm happy with most of my responses, whether they be helpful or just for fun.

• I don't think I've helped much. XD

• I beat u to it

• I finally found someone who loves asking questions as much as me

• Wow that's a lot and you've been on here for a while.

Here's to 5 mkre great years!

What Guys Said 10