Is your block function missing from your mobile browser?

Spotted a few losers this morning on GaG, went to block them and for some reason the block button is missing from my mobile browser page, maybe I've worn it out... It seems to be on my PC's browser though...

... any ideas @girlsaskguys?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's now the three dots on the top right hand corner on your profile. Just click on that and press block :)

• Ah, thank you! Why move it there though, and what's invite to my question about?

• Thank you for MH :)

• You're very welcome :)

What Guys Said 4

• You're right. Just looked and it's not there

• Maybe that's gag telling you that you should give them another chance?

• Throwing childish insults at people is usually a good place to start. Nasty unwarranted comments. Racist, sexist stupid responses to perfectly innocent questions.

Sometimes I just don't like their attitude so remove it from my GaG environment.

• All right, fair enough.

• I see it. I'm using Google Chrome on my phone.

• For some reason I'm seeing the updated version and you aren't then, it's moved up to the top right corner of their profile now. I'm using chrome too.

• Yep, that's where I see it too.

• Yeaa it's gone actually!! I am surprised why they removed it!!

• It's under the tree dots on the top right of their profile, Mooky found it for me :)

• Really? If thanks then.. I guess they just changed the position LOL

• Wow and they also gave a new option! Invite a gager to your question which is awesome :-)

What Girls Said 6

• I see you've got it sorted. :) It'll be like on each page now.

• You're right, I don't see it.

• It might be hiding somewhere, like under a vertical ellipsis. Some weird dude tried following me and I approved it by accident so I had to block him to remove his follow. I am on mobile though as I just woke up.

• It was hiding, the sneaky little thing! Under the three dots on the top right of their profile...

• @YourFutureEx who the fuck cares about something so trite as losing followers?

• Yeah admins are fools. Another dumb update. So much money wasted. So many users dissatisfied.

• Hi. Were you trying to block them from their profile pages? What device and browser are you using?

• LMAO! i love the casual tone of this question.

• They moved it. It's now an option when you press the 3 dots closer to the top