Why is it every time I ask a question... ?

I get stupid anons and disrespectful users. it makes me hate this site. do you think its bad luck or should i give up on this site

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't want to receive anonymous opinions, you can disable them by clicking the circle that says "None" beside where it asks if you want anonymous opinions when you're making your question.

This is a site where everyone is free to give their opinions, but if you feel that anyone is violating our posting guidelines, you can report them for admins to review by clicking the overflow menu in the top right corner of the opinion and then clicking "Report." You can view our posting guidelines here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

• Are you, like the boss?

• @xHoneyxBeex

I think you are the only admin who regularly visits and posts on this site, right? That's what I think.

• @serious I do try to post regularly but there are several others around too. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think you shouldn't give up, at least not so fast. Disrespectful users are going to be there everywhere on the internet, even if you leave this site and go elsewhere there also you will find some people who will always be rude, disrespectful or will give some stupid, nonsense opinions.

That is the truth about internet, you just need to outright ignore such users. As far as receiving anonymous opinions are concerned, you can easily disable it while asking your questions, when you go to the question page, at the bottom the page you will find the anon field, there you need to click on the circle which says " NONE".

If you do that then you will not receive any anonymous opinions.

What Girls Said 10

• Don't allow anonymous users then. That might help. Besides, it's the Internet. You can't always avoid those users unfortunately.

• Because people hate on people they don't know.

• It's. The. Internet.

People gotta stop taking this shit so seriously.

• bad luck I think, or what's the question that you ask? Also you might not allow anons to answer

• Honestly like there are hella haters in here 😂😂

• I joke around sometimes lol

• Some people are just rude... ignore them. Don't give up :)

• I feel the same way. Some people are just children/trolls/ or just downright morons who are too ignorant too visualize their own stupidity. Rather than answering the question, they just start calling you names and insulting you for asking it. Others start insulting me for disagreeing with them or sharing my own ideas. I feel like giving up too honestly. Just ignore or block them I guess.

• Sadly, the internet has a lot of rude people. It's not just this site. If you don't take it seriously and come on here to answer, ask, chat with others and get your xper points, then you should be ok. Just ignore or brush off the ones that are so negative.

• Go ahead and leave, no ones making you stay...

What Guys Said 4

• Don't allow anon opinions on your questions :) I think u can do that right (never asked a question myself).

• why do you care OP? i love this site, I've talked to some great people here. if i find idiots talking to me then i just laugh at them.

• grow a pair bruv

• Just chill, don't let them get in to you. Next time dont let anons answer your question