Hey Im new here, how is Girlsaskguys like?

How are the people here?

I'm scared to join a new site. I'm very cautious you know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi welcome to GaG. Just be nice and people will respect you.
    Also, you should look out for:
    -Trolls
    -Racists
    -Close minded idiots
    -Haters
    -Asshats
    -Homophobes
    -Sexists
    Enjoy your stay! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better than Yahoo Answers but like any site, you'll have your fair shares of crazies, sensitive people, nice ones, and assholes. You'll see which ones are which as you go along.

If you don't have thick skin, this place ain't for you!

What Girls Said 8

• Welcome :)

Enjoy being attacked continuously to the point it makes you so negative you attack too. It's awesome because you are constantly in a bad mood.

Oh and if you're female, enjoy SUPER creepy messages!

• As a cautious individual looking to make a positive impression, you might have chosen a different profile name.

• Hi welcome! :)

Well, serious and sincere, respectful questions get a lot of decent nice and respectful answers usually! I can always count on help and advice whenever I post something here.

But there's also closeminded people and hateful people. Just ignore them and you'll have a good time

• Awful. Run while you still have the chance.

Why am I still here, you ask? I'm 500 XP away from a gift card. Then I'm out.

• Most are nice, but some can real assholes for next to no reason. Ignore them and it's... interesting, haha.

• Horrible

• It's fun haha

• I'm new too. I joined less than an hour ago

What Guys Said 12

• Hello,

How are you? Welcome to GAG, hope you will enjoy your time here. There is nothing wrong in being cautious, but let me tell you one thing, if you want to be on any community, forums on the internet, then you need to be mentally strong, you can't be too sensitive and you need to ignore what people say or think about you.

You just need to concentrate on what you came here to do and not care about anything else.

Hope you got my point.

• Welcome to GAG! Enjoy your stay. Most guys and girls here are great. There are a few trolls, maybe many, but they can be ignored. As long as you can know they are, which I still can't do!

• Trolls, virgins and religious nuts.

• haha lol its you again. you are the same guy that said that GAG hacks its members probably.

• My tummy hurts a bit.

• It's a compost pile filled with fecal matter and rotting human corpses.

• Do you even lift? If not then please deactivate. We don't need anymore faggots here

• Run while you can

• It's like cutting your butt with glass and then sitting in a tub of tabasco sauce.

• Welcome to gag.
    It's nice. It's also very addictive.

• Welcome to guysaskgirls

You should upvote me

• Most of the guys are virgin, gamer dorks who hate women because women find them undesirable. many more of them are reich wing fascist, trumpanzees. Hardly anyone here has a sense of humor and most are too stupid to know when someone trolling in a joking way.

Welcome to gag.