Do you believe a lot of people on gag are catfish?

Do you believe a lot of people on gag are catfish, if so why?

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• There are plenty of catfishes on here, but they don't bother me usually. Some people don't want to share their identities, so they just use different photos. Some people like to pretend their lives are different or better. Others want to fool and trick users here as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • There def are some. I don't know how many. Doesn't really matter to me though unless you're directly talking to me. I feel bad for catfish

1|1
    0|1
  • You have caught us, we are all catfishes. :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. There are catfish everywhere online even in real life. Some seem more suspicious than others but oh well what can you do?

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean in real life lmao

• Show All
    • Could be. I started using that term when the girl who does my eyebrows told me about this guy she dated. He had told her he was rich, single, owned his own business but it was all a lie. When she told me that I blurted out "so you were catfished in real life?" And she agreed and thought that was kinda funny.

• Yeah, Prob

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, this is the internet after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care. People I talk to are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah some are. Why? Because some of their pics can be found all over the internet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about a lot, but yes there are a decent amount I believe are catfish.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Catfish?

What does that term mean exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there are some but they never bothered me really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm doubt any guys catfish at least. I mean there's no Nick Bateman's here lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao that's the second time that's name was mentioned to me who the hell is Nick Bateman lol.

• Show All
    • All these goddamn models lmao lol literally anybody could be one these days even me.

• Damn the Photoshop and angles. You chose a good pic of him hiding his crooked nose and trying to squinch his bug eyes hard. Nick Bateman proves the fact that skin, hair and body are more important to be good looking than facial features and should be an inspiration for ethnics everywhere

• I'm sure some are. Thing is... This isn't a dating site. So if people have a picture of a chipmunk or a piece of shit as their avatar, it shouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I iz real I iz not catfish :v
    LOL there are A LOT of them here... mostly the level one 'hotties' that pop up a lot of late lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fish cat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes basically the lv 1-5 lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe some.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably. coz internet

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know and dont really care for that matter but i think there is probably more real than there are catfishes

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe but they are very rare. Most people don't show their faces on their avatars though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea and I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • whatca do you mean:3 ?

0|0
    0|0
  • bro I'm hungry for fishies now

0|0
    0|0