Why girlsaskguys has no app in AppStore?

It would be so much easier and fun if I could download and use this as an app google chrome is annoying. Or am I the only one that doesn't know how to find it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure if the GAG app is even released? if it's not released then how can it be there in Appstore

Most Helpful Girl

• The G@G app for Apple was released for a bit at the very least. Users did mention saying it wasn't available anymore the other day. The version for Android still hasn't been released in general.

What Guys Said 6

• I see from the other comments that the Turkish version of GaG has one so English version should get one soon - I don't know if it is a trial run or what but the Turkish site is always a step or two more advanced than English GaG,

• We don't really know. It needs an app.

• There's a GaG app for the turks but no ETA on English release.

• No it wouldn't.

• Because duplicate accounts would be too easy.

• theyve been 'working on it' forever,,, '

im still waiting

What Girls Said 1

• This has been asked and answered many times lol. There is an app in development for the play store and app store