What does "Following" someone on here do?

what does it do?

1|1
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It allows you to see their responses and questions they've posted more easily.

0|1
    0|0
    • thats creepy

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO again!

• haha no problem :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It just unlocks each other's profile completely, and they can also send private messages to each other without restrictions.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have been on Gag for over Two years, @colourz, and with having 480 Followers, I am Assuming people Like what I Write and may even think I am a Delight.
    Of course, I have a few close friends as well but I don't refer to them as a Follower. And when I "Follow" someone it is to either end up their own Friend or we just "Run into" one another Sometimes Online.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing, just lets them know you find them interesting or like their opinions or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll see the questions those people ask, maybe there comments, I'm sure

0|0
    0|0
  • IF both follow, it unlocks those that keep their profile private. So you can private message, see some of what they've posted so you can respond to their questions and stuff.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people use it for their feeds - I just follow the people that follow me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It gives you a boner lol just kidding it will make more people see your questions in their feed which will increase your chances of having more people answer your questions.

0|0
    0|0