What does "Following" someone on here do?

what does it do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It allows you to see their responses and questions they've posted more easily.

• thats creepy

• Thanks for MHO again!

• haha no problem :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It just unlocks each other's profile completely, and they can also send private messages to each other without restrictions.

What Girls Said 4

• I have been on Gag for over Two years, @colourz, and with having 480 Followers, I am Assuming people Like what I Write and may even think I am a Delight.
    Of course, I have a few close friends as well but I don't refer to them as a Follower. And when I "Follow" someone it is to either end up their own Friend or we just "Run into" one another Sometimes Online.
    Good luck. xx

• Nothing, just lets them know you find them interesting or like their opinions or something.

• You'll see the questions those people ask, maybe there comments, I'm sure

• IF both follow, it unlocks those that keep their profile private. So you can private message, see some of what they've posted so you can respond to their questions and stuff.

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't do anything.

• Some people use it for their feeds - I just follow the people that follow me.

• It gives you a boner lol just kidding it will make more people see your questions in their feed which will increase your chances of having more people answer your questions.