How would you feel if G@G got rid of "system selecting MH" and mad it mandatory for users to select MH or they can't post questions?

Instead of system selecting MH after 30 days, user must select MH before the 30 day mark or they can't post questions untill they select MH.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind because I always select MHO, but I know plenty of users wouldn't like it because they don't like choosing a "Most Helpful Opinion" if there isn't really any opinion that is helpful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes'm why not? People shouldn't object to taking a few seconds to select a MH answer... it's silly to have it selected by a computer.

Wonderful idea!!!

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's ridiculous. Sometimes the most helpful isn't helpful at all.

• I don't understand why people don't pick mho unless they went away for over a month ago.

• It wouldn't bother me I usually select within a few days to a week now.

• I think I would slightly perfect that.

• I hate selection mho so i don't like that idea lol

What Guys Said 5

• I think that's fine. It only takes a few seconds, max upto a few minutes to select MHO.

• I always choose MHO for my questions. I feel that if I'm the one asking the question, it should only be fair to those that answered that I select the MHO. I usually award MHO to the ones that can answer my questions the best - I don't play favorites.

• A bit authoritarian but part of me likes the idea.

• I wouldn't care.

• Too much work