What's GAG up to now?

Every GAG web page refuses to fully load, now. It's trying to read from www.google. com continually. So, my question is, "What's GAG up to now"?

1mo It has also started trying to read from Facebook and Twitter!! What the heck's going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing going on right now from us. If you're experiencing trouble loading pages, it could be some sort of issue on your end but we will look into it to make sure. What device and browser are you using?

It's something on GAG web pages. It's done it before but stopped after an upgrade. I'm using a PC with WinXP SP3 and Firefox latest release. I do use AdblockPlus as standard, along with both hardware and software firewalls. At the bottom left hand corner of my screen, it says, "Read staticxx. facebook. com" at the moment. I have seen several other references, including "Read www.google.com", a similar reference to Twitter and similar to other site of which I know nothing. It seem like a script on the GAG web page trying to access Facebook, but my set up won't allow it.

I guessed that's what it is. Just strange it's only just started doing it again!

Thanks for the help!

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't noticed any issues yet.

• It's their subtle way of telling you that you're no longer welcome. ;)

• I was here ealier & have been back on for 1/2 hr now with no problems. Could it be yyou.

• Whats weird is that im level 9 and i got a pop up ad yesterday

What Guys Said 3

• I have noticed since last update I get spells when GaG goes terribly slow for me, a lot more than usual.

• I just logged on and I don't have a problem.
    Working from a laptop... maybe it was a temporary issue? Or typical for smartphone users? :o

• I don't know my internet is slow today for some reason