Anyone get a sense of accomplishment when they're blocked?

I know I do.

It's like "great! You just forfeited to me!"

*Disclaimer: I can count the number of people I've blocked on one hand, mostly do they don't show up on my feed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a serious case of IDGAF when someone blocks me, but I never think it's because "I won". Rarely does anyone truly "win" an Internet debate IMHO.

Also, to be fair, I've blocked a few people that I've never even interacted with, because I saw a few of their fucktarded/antagonistic trolling of another user. I just use the block feature as a proactive fucktard prevention spray :).

• As I said, I've only done that a handful amount of times lol.

• I hear ya. A year ago, I truly tried to almost never block anyone. I've also stopped (for the most part) even bothering to go past 2 or 3 replies with someone (unless we are both just goofing) on debating an issue. It's a complete and total waste of time to go back and forth with someone that's never going to even attempt to see your point of view.

If a person enjoys that, good for them. I have better things to do. LOL.

And since then, I've found it VERY useful when I see some jackass repeatedly posting fucktarded, antagonistic bullshit, to just pre-block them so that I DON'T have to interact with them at all. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Accomplishment? Not really. I'm totally indifferent to it because I don't get into on-line arguments. If people block me and we've never crossed paths, it's their problem, not mine. I won't lose any sleep over it.

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on what you're blocked for. If its for being pro right wing then yes good job if it's for being an ass then nah man you shouldn't be an ass.

• YES! I love to know that I was able to piss off a random person so much. Like how weak do you have to be to let someone make you that mad.

I like that power 😎

• It used to bother me now I DGAF.

• Kind of lol. I've been doing more blocking than normal lately tho. And I've had a couple questions from blocked people show up in my feed too.

• I don't know who blocked me so far.
    So no feelings 😛

• I know I am blocked by two people so far and I don't know what I did lol

• It's actually hilarious.

What Guys Said 13

• It's kind of like a child screaming in tears
    "I don't want to play with you"

i never try to get blocked but yeah i know what you mean. it's sort of like the person had no decent retort so they took their ball and went home to mommy.

• What's even better is when you see one of the hypocritical, spaz a bunch of names at you, emotional midgets, that attack you, then block you so you can't even participate in your own comment section, because you have a different opinion...

Commenting how hilarious it is when someone blocks them... lol Now that is solid GOLD!!! feels great

• on occasion, on occasion not because there have been several times where I'm blocked by someone and I can't for the life of me ever remembering interacting with them

• Yup. It's like the old saying goes - can't attack the argument, attack the man. Can't attack the man, make sure I don't have to listen to him.

• Lmfao was srs just thinking about this 10m ago. Yes I do. Funny when I get blocked when I have never even come in contact with them too.

I don't know why people are so collected and reserved on an online forum. There are literally no consequences to voicing your real opinions. I think a lot of people dislike me because I take a strong stance on my opinions. It can be offensive but it's just me. People are more than welcome to block me.

• To be honest I don't know how many people have blocked me that is their business - Anyway I don't argue so if they block me I probably wouldn't notice because I have probably moved on to next question.

• It is funny when touched in the head bimbos block you for disagreeing with them, but not before they make sure they get the last word in!

• I hate to break it to you but its the reverse. If I block someone its because i think so poorly of them they have become a waste of my time. Usually because they are so stupid it hurts.

• ^^^^^ THIS. x2

• Well someone blocked me because I have the good ol star spangled banner as a watermark for my profile pic.

I thought it was funny

• I don't go out my way to be a dick but I'm not here to please anyone.

I don't care if someone blocks me , it's the internet it's not real life but saying that I don't care if someone cuts me out off their lives.

• i will block someone if they are disrespectful, ignorant or just plain stupid so i dont think you should see it as you won an argument

• No idea who's blocked me since I don't really read names, so it just confuses me.

• No. I get blocked all the time.

• Lol, yeah, fuck em. Haterz gun hate.