Do you think the hatred expressed for the opposite gender on GAG is representative of the real world?

Because if it is, it is super depressing reflection on society.

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly feel it is a loud vocal minority - The 80% normal user base just go about quietly answering questions while the loud 20% throw grenades at each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who hates who? Until ignorant fucktard troll becomes a gender, I like all genders. ☮💟😊

"Ignorant fucktard toll"... OMG, yes! They really do need to be a gender amongst themselves.

What Guys Said 9

• Nah, neckbeard virgins just get on here to bitch because no one will touch their pee pee

• I didn't realize it was that bad on here.

Yes, it can be pretty bad, especially a select section of men who constantly express their hateful views of women as "the weaker sex" using very derogatory terms which I won't repeat here.

• It is also about what you choose to focus on. Try only reading positive posts.

I try to. But it's also the hate that comes with asking questions. If it's anything to do with gender, it is met with hatred.

Ya fair enough. I dont hate :)

• No. This site attracts its fair share of losers and saddos.

• You mean the hate that BOTH men and women have for one another and feel that their gender is better than the other. No... I don't think so (Blatant Sarcasm)

The answer is yes... HELL YES... down vote this all you want... won't stop the truth from being the truth. (Mic Drop)

So, you are one of them?

No... I'm the guy that calls them both out on their shit... the guy that usually prefers unity between the genders because I find this bickering to be plain stupid... wish they'd act more like adults really.

Well said. I just hope the mentality of these people does not reflect our society in general and where it is headed. Life is too short for shit like this. It would be great to see more positivity overall.

• I do not. The Internet is always more extreme.

• G@g is extreme when it comes to hate.

It's sad because it should be a community where men and woman learn from each other, not insult one another.

Yes, but its exactly opposite here.

• No that's what happens when online only

• A large percentage of men on gag are frustrated, virgin, dorks who've probably been rejected countless times. This is probably what brings them to gag in the first place. Searching for an answer for getting a girlfriend.

The men on gag are not representative of the average man.

What Girls Said 9

• No, I don't. I've never experienced this type of negativity in real life, from either side.

• No. If you keep in mind people on here are mostly below the age of 25 and haven't grown up yet.

• No a lot of people on here have called women degrading pigs never seen that before.

• Not at all in my surroundings, luckily

• Hell no...

• Nope

• Certainly hope not lol

• Nope. This site just attracts the people who hate the opposite gender.

Yeah it really does. Sometimes I think it should be called girls versus guys.

• No. The internet can be a real cesspool, and is not indicative of real life. People have to be face to face, and here they hide behind a computer monitor.