What's the one thing you like most about the GAG website?

The one thing I like Most about Girls Ask Guys is that I get to read so many diverse opinions on all topics, which gives me different perspectives from both Sexes as well as people from different backgrounds & cultures. :)

Also, It's really interesting because there are some questions people ask on here that I haven't been through or even heard of. I also like helping people by giving them insight into their situation. :)

What do you like Most about girls ask Guys website?

1mo Thank you everyone for your Wonderful responses, I enjoyed them!! :) Wish you all could get MHO & Amazon gift cards!! Haha ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been on this site for a long time. And to be very honest my goal and whole point for joining the website was to try to help people. That is why most of my answers are written very seriously. I try not to make fun of peoole or disrespect them in any way. I have had people thank me for helping them solve what ever crisis or issue they go through. And I enjoy getting updates on a situation from the past. Over the years I gotten so many inbox messages. And even from members that say that they read some of the things I comment on and say I give helpful advice. But besides that I like talking to different people all over. The site is very entertaining for me.😎

I really like your answer, your heart is definitely in the right place! :) Helping others was my main reason for joining too. I take people's questions on here serious as well because this website is a platform that allows anyone to speak their mind and ask questions that can be too hard/embarrassing to ask anyone in person. It's a good website & entertaining ;) Thanks for your fabulous answer! :D

I'm liking all those emojis! ;)

Lol nice. That is good. ☺😎😀😃😌😍😅

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 30

• It's all about the rewards. The Amazon and TGI Fridays gift cards are what keep most of us coming back :)

Haha Awsome! =) Yeah i didn't know u could win gift cards on here until recently but that's real cool. :) So u got a T. G. I. F. fridays gift card, would u believe barley this year I went there for the 1st time. :p. Do u like T. G. I. F. fridays?

Thank you. :) oh really NYC, so ur use to crowds & things being busy huh? :) haha

And they still don't always give you what was promised

• I like most of the people - Some people a lot

• The community feel of this website, is what has kept me here for 6.5 years (and never changing usernames!)

Awesome, a sense of good community is always great! :) And wow 6 years, ur dedicated! ;)

• What I like about GirlAskGuys is that it's relatively friendly compared to others, easy to use (it's easy to set your preferences and straightforward, easy to troll members and has a giftcard reward.

Lol yeah, I Remember when I first started I didn't know how to ask a question. It took me a minute to figure the website out but when u do get the hang of it, it easy lol. So you have won gift cards on here? :)

Ohh well I don't mean I won a giftcard myself, it hard to compete on MyTakes lol. I have however redeemed several giftcard, saved me money.. Thanks GAG!

Cool, saving money is always good! :)

• To be honest i started to hate it i noticed many hate going on between people here many judgmental people who hate other people... And romance side is getting old its stereotypical views how women are innocent and how men are muscline... Or silly stuff and questions about flirting that would get people no where.. I learned lately that people are horney and hate each other... And it disgusts me to infinity and beyond...

Yeah, it does get intense on here sometimes & there are some people who really get into heated arguments on here sometimes. :( I guess that happens when you have a website that allows a open forum for anyone around the world to ask what they want & give opinions, so it's like your bound to have attitudes, ideas, thoughts, & cultures clash. But I do think there are some good things about the site too. :) Sorry u have had a bad experience on here. Hopefully, it gets better for you. :) Is there anything at all that u do like about th website?

😊..

• I love being controversial and winding people up! Most seem to fall for it!

• There's some ridiculously funny people on here

Yeah there is & they come up with most funniest, cool but weird questions lol I'm like wow what a imagination! :p

• People are surprisingly polite to me even though I vent all my cuntiness and foul language onto here. It's enough to make one weep.

Well, thats good. :) It always nice to have people who are friendly & wanna help, than those who judge & are mean. I'm glad you had a good experience on here with people. :)

• How even when I win a contest I still won't get what I was told and I'd only win half the amount of what I was told.

• the chance to talk to people from all around the world at a click. Made better by most being very nice

keep in mind when I grew up it used to take two week to get a letter sent from Ireland to Singapore

Yeah the Internet is a amazing technology. :) Wow 2 weeks, do you miss sending actual letters though to people? I miss that, something about a hand written letter sent through the mail is just so fun & precious. :)

I used to do that with my ex wife- maybe that is why we split lol (jk )

• Honestly. The answers keep you coming but it's the people that make you stay.

• The unsolicited dick pics in my message box.

• In real life among my peers I may feel uncomfortable sharing and talking about sexual topics. But on GAG u can share and talk about such issues without being ridicule. U meet people with similar interests as you

• The idjits

• the community, i have met some cool people on here.

• Pissing off Racists and Trolls... heh heh heh... I'm becoming Infamous for it >:P

• My amazing GAG friends :)

• my incentive atm is 400 more xper for an amazon card, then im gone.

Hahaha cool. :) ur not going to stick around to get another gift card after that?

i will be a lot less active and really only use the site once a year.

Okay cool. :)

• Writing Takes.

Yeah thats, real fun and time consuming. :) Are you a writer in general? Have u written a lot of takes on here? :)

@MissFabulous May you be successful :-)

Aww Thank you, your so sweet! :) I wish you success as well! ;)

• I agree with what you said lol

• Nothing comes to mind anymore.

• It makes you realize how different we all are.

• I like those same things.

• Talking to the females, getting nudes, chillin relaxing all cool

• the vinegar washed coins.

• I like the diversity of the people and the diversity of opinion. It makes seeing life through a different lens so much easier.

• I like seeing people arguing over nonsense. Lol

• the honest answers (sarcasm)

• Sounds about right what you said and don't forget about the gift cards too😊

Haha piggy backing off of my answer huh? ;) just kidding. :p But okay cool :)

Your funny 😊 But yeah I was in agreement with everything you said, it made sense

Thank you and okay cool, it's always nice to have someone who agrees with you every now & then! :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Writing myTakes.
    It got me back into touch with my writing that I had stopped years prior.

Another thing I love, is of course the Amazon giftcards.
    I can't get enough for it!
    And I feel I deserve it especially with the tough crowd I have to face at times as a writer on this site, lol :)

That's cool your getting back into writing. :) And yeah winning gift cards seem to be the #1 answer on here lol. :) hahaha yeah u do deserve it, with all the craziness on here sometimes. :p

Thanks :)

Your welcome. :)

• I like your reason. It's also a way to meet different people from around the world, and it keeps me occupied when I have downtime.

Thank you, I really like your answer too! :) I definitely agree you meet new people & its great for downtime. :) I've met a lot of people on here from india, middle east, Australia, & i believe spain on here. What about you?

I've talked to people from all over the US and Canada, in the UK, in Australia, and in other random places here and there.

Awesome! :)

• The chance to write Takes.
    Oh, and the trolls, they make good entertainment.

True lol them trolls are definitely entertaining :) writing takes are cool, I just did my first one & it was fun. :)

Cool :)

:) ;) :p

• I like giving my advice on things and helping people (well at least trying to)

• I don't know just being able to answer questions I guess.

• Gives me something to do when I'm bored

• lmao the rewards that you get.

• It's entertaining.

Lol okay then. :) I think it's fun & entertaining when people ask silly questions like bacon or avocado or something completely random haha

• Killing time. Amazon cards lol

• The Amazon gift card and a place where I can troll and ask funny questions. I also express what's on my mind through the takes I write 😊

Awesome. :) Seems like helping people, gift cards, & being able troll are popular answers haha