Why am I being invited to answer questions on gag by random people?

Do you guys that notification? Like I'm not even being tagged it just says I've been invited to share an opinion. What is this? And how do I invite others too?

Most Helpful Guy

• New Upgrade - I think there is a blanket invite for your followers on your question or you can individually ask people to comment - To counteract tagging in questions (Not sure I am a fan of it myself)

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a new feature we just introduced in our last update. You can read more about it in our myTake here: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29896-one-update-two-new-great-features

• Also, we always update our FAQ when there are new features or any major changes that impacts users. So, you can view our FAQ entry about it as well to see how to invite people to your questions. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features#204

• Nope the question is still open. All it says under the 3 dots is mute or close.

• If it's not anonymous and is open, then again, I would need to see a screenshot.

What Guys Said 6

• It's a new feature which allows you to invite people to answer your question. I love this feature!

When you post a question, just return to it and you'll find the option to invite people to answer it.

• I don't see that option anywhere

• Because you're special.

• New update.
    1. Go to profile
    2. Click on dots in the left
    3. Drop down list of invite to question (bingo), report, and block.

• Can't do it. Read the answers I gave honeybee

• Do you have any questions that are from your normal account? Like not anon?

• It's the new update. I think the people you follow can invite you to answe their questions.

• Never heard of it.

• go to their profile and go up to the follow button, next to it is the "invite button", hit it

• Read the answers I gave to honeybee

What Girls Said 2

• It's a feature that was just added with the latest update. I believe ask your question and then invite users by clicking the three dots at the top right-hand side of the question itself. There should be something that says "Invite Friends."

• I realized it when someone invited me as well. It's a new update.