Is GAG more hostile in the summers?

I heard that before summer it was fine. What happened?

• Yes
  • No
Who else thinks so?
I think it is

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, only because the users have more free time now that school isn't in session

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I have a personal theory that this year is worse because of the US presidential election it has created more polarisation than usual and the heat of battle there is transcending into a shall we say "You Are Too Politically Correct" against "There Has To Be Some Political Correctness Or Else People Get Offended". You could almost draw a line down the trending hot topics on GaG and on the top of one side you would have Donald Trump and on the other Anti Donald Trump.

• No school all the kiddies have more free time. I will personally FUCK UP anyone who downvotes me. Fucking come at me bros. Try me.

• Nah just lots of shootings, happenings and events made us out with our political beliefs.

• Schooooooollsssssss outtttttt fooooorrrr Summer!!!

• incase you didn't notice, the whole freaking world is more hostile at the moment so its to be expected that people come on here quimming

• No school :)

• The heat makes me angry. Like a bee

• no...

What Girls Said 8