Some times I am not using my account for weeks so is it going to be deleted?

If i dont use my account for long time will gag remove it atomatically.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, accounts are never removed simply for inactivity. If you don't log in for a long time, nothing happens to your profile. Accounts may only be removed if the user is consistently violating our posting guidelines. Otherwise, it will only be deactivated if the user decides to cancel their own account.

• I deaxtived my old mail which is linked to gag account and for got the gag pasword but i really wants it so how to do that.

• If that's the case, there isn't anything you can do if you don't remember the password to log in. We have a "forgot password?" link you could click but the email is sent to the email address used to sign up.

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I know it just stays inactive, you can just log back in.

What Girls Said 2

• I left my account for two years, it was still up and ready when I got back. I don't think they just deactivate accounts like that.

• Nope, your account will stick around until you decide to deactivate... if you ever do, that is.

What Guys Said 1

• Not for that little bit if time, I don't think.