Turks, why do you always ask people what they think of Turks and Turkey?

I've seen this asked soooooooooooooo many times on this site :S

1|1
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it might be a joke on the Turkish GaG - They know that English GaG goes mad when Turks ask this so it is probably a ritual for all Turkish Gaggers who come across to ask this.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They want to see how much they can annoy us with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Because their butthurt about what people really think abut them (terrorist and uncultured) and their desperate to see as many positive feedback as possible from idiot liberals who feel sorry for them

1|0
    1|0
  • The world will never know

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Because there's a Turkish version of this site and sometimes people from there venture over here. But, they always ask the same sort of questions so I don't really understand the point.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm so glad someone finally asked this because it's so true! It's like every third question is about Turkey.

0|0
    0|0
  • They live a sheltered life

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd like to know why there are so many of them on this site, does GAG have advertising campaigns over there? and why are they so perverted and creepy? The men i mean.

0|0
    0|1
  • everyone can ask everything, I don't see any rules here.
    I see copy-pasted questions all the time and no one bothers to ask why people steal other people's questions?

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm not saying that they're not within their rights, I'm just asking why they ask this?

• Show All
    • gosh, ask them, I don't do that but I've seen the same shit posted by other users. same question, same everything...

• it is sort of stealing... ok. I've said it.