Who do you think is the patron saint of GaG?

I know unfriendly arguments are often the highlight on GaG, but who do you think rises above the fray and behaves at a much better level than the rest of us? I can think of a few names, but @Spiorad_Aisce wins in my mind. Even when the questions he posts in are filled with raging and butthurt, he keeps it classy and always gives good advice. @jacquesvol also keeps heated topics civil, even when dealing with dickheads like me, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• @jacquesvol would probably be a good choice, yeah. He seems to be one of the most respectful people on here and seems very focused on giving honest and helpful advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for the mention - I try to keep a cool head but if a post is aggressive or loaded I will often give a satirical answer to show balance and on a rare occasion I get be a bit sarky if a particular wing of GaG gets me annoyed, I have probably snapped at all sides, I am an equal opportunity grumpy old man. I will give a shout out to my friend @BlueMax he never seems to get involved when tempers are fraying.

Haha, I've seen a couple of the snarky answers, but they were always well-deserved. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, my friend. That's kind of you to say.

What Girls Said 6

• Who. Cares.

And your open question about what hairstyles guys like is so much more engaging?

This site has user-generated content. There's a lot of stuff you probably don't care about, but it's not as though you're forced to look at it.

• @Spiorad_Aisce is the first to come to my mind too. There's another one too but I can't think of her at the moment

• He is not active on GaG anymore.
    And I have seen a few others but can't recall the usernames

• Totally me... I mean it's obvious.

Jk.

• I agree with you how @Spiorad_Aisce behaves a lot better than the rest of us. He's also really nice too. I also think sixnineanon was a saint on here but he left. Sweet guy but oh wells.

• Yeah, I think.@jacquesvol would be a good candidate. He seems to have intelligent, thoughtful comments and doesn't take things too far. There was another user, but he isn't on GaG any more.

What Guys Said 5

• Why does it have to be a male, even though your suggestions are great

Why not Saint @redeyemindtricks?

• Idek

• saint Helmut
    he may looks like he cares but he doesn't give a fuck

• Jack Sparrow duh

• Most definitely me. Call me Saint Joesywhales