How do you feel about the fact that questions now close if no one answers after 72 hours (i think that's how long it it)?

personally i find it kind of annoying

• Like it
  • Dislike it
  • Don't care
1mo also the fact that you can only have 3 questions open at a time REALLY pisses me off aswell XD

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it. Dumbest thing ever.

I know right! I hate it, sometimes I don't come online for a few days, i see a good question but can't reply because it's now closed, it's ridiculous, there is no positive benefit at all

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm indifferent. It's nobody asked for it and it just puts more restraints on us. Who comes to the internet because they want more rules? I get why we had it but it just feels like someone is putting a restraint on me. I get that I shouldn't expect an answer after but it's just annoying for the website to do that

exactly

all the people that only visit this site once a week for example because they're bussy, miss out on good questions because by the time they get a chance to log on they're closed

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really care about it anymore but I don't see the point of closing questions. I'm okay with the open question limit though. It prevents people from asking questions every minute and clogging up the feed, which is what was happening before. It also prevents spammers and trolls from making an infinite number of posts.

Get to Guru level and you can have 5 questions open at once. Masters get 6.

• I don't really care since I tend to close them myself so I can ask more questions.

That pisses me off aswell, i wanna be able to ask as many questions as i want XD

I understand why it's that way, so that more questions are seen by other people.

• I don't like it, questions should be closed only optionally.

• Personally I don't see the reason for closing questions.

• I really don't like that you can't answer older questions.

What Guys Said 9

• Its a silly, useless, unwanted 'feature'. No one in his/her right mind would come up with such a ridiculous idea.

I agree! And they're so foolish that they can't even REMOVE those closed questions without opinions from their database.

This site used to be so good, a year ago. Then I suppose it got taken over by juveniles who have no clue what they are doing. So many good features were abandoned, and unnecessary 'restrictions' were introduced in the name of 'features'.

yeah it's so dumb, also the thing where you can only have 3 open questions open really pisses me off

• Have you been away for a while that upgrade seems like it is a few weeks old - I must admit I don't notice it too much

• I hate how they close so soon, why can't it be up to 1 or 3 months instead?

• Make sense cause after three days the question would be down at the bottom and the chances to get answers are kinda impossible

• I dislike the closing of questions period.

• I like it. No reason to keep a question open if no one is giving opinions/answers

• I hate it.

• I don't see the point of it.

• This site has been ruined by women and their "innovations"

lol