Why do people get butthurt when they get blocked on here?

I couldn't care less if someone blocks me

1mo Maybe because I don't start arguments with people
1mo this blocking thing here is useless

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a very soft blocking policy - I say I don't want to argue but if someone keeps at it, I will say I am blocking them, I even give them last word.

I don't understand people who start arguments here. If I see someone write content I don't agree with I just avoid it. I just mind my business and not worry about what people on here write. I just block whoever starts first and get the last word. I don't let people like that get away with anything.

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I actually find being blocked kinda funny.
    I have a tendency to get blocked when the OP is losing the argument , resorts to ad-hom , and before I can call him/her out on it I get blocked so they can have the last word lol
    Admitting intellectual inferiority by cheating the opponent out of the game.

Exactly!

I used to think that way too. Then I realized how pointless it is to think that you can have a legitimate debate with an Internet stranger with an opposite viewpoint.

Getting blocked doesn't mean that someone "won". Rarely does anyone actually "win". More likely, someone gets tired or annoyed with the other because it's a cluster fuck merry-go-round

@CheerGirl38139
      It's pointless sure , but watching their chain of thought slowly falls apart , becoming increasingly illogical , they themselves knowing they are full of shit but their ego not allowing them to accept defeat makes me laugh.

• Eh, the heat of the moment maybe
    ALSO THANK YOU FOR USING I COULDN'T CARE LESS instead of the oft used I could care less

• Because it's annoying when the "promoted poll" is by someone whom you've never seen but they blocked you anyways because "lol"

• because it means they hate the one they block, and it hurts to be hated. especially when your trying to explain something and they dont like your answer because they take the truth offensive. i was recently blocked by someone on here and it just made me sad.

• Usually when someone argues with me and can't provide any evidence for their claims, they block me.

If someone is harassing you, I get it. But in the scenario I just described, they're being pussies.

• No one likes rejection and people deal differently.

• I quite literally laugh out loud. One less nuisance for me to deal with.

• I don't care

• I was blocked once from this post. But I was hurt only because I wanted to defend my opinion that and keep trolling but couldn't dam. Lol

• It sometimes makes me a little mad if we are arguing and they block me, but the anger fades very quickly.

• Take anon off so i can block you OP

• Anonymous users are so brave :/

• If they cawk block meh, ma cawk juz move on. Simple 👌🏼

• I will block you when I get the chance.

• who cares

• Fine, you're blocked then pink anon!!

What Girls Said 11

• Most people here think they've butt hurt you when you blocked them. I'm like

www.pmslweb.com/.../...-know-you-re-a-fucktard.jpg

• I don't care either. I know at least two people already blocked me and I don't give a shit.
    Some people are just so sensitive about things.

• Some people don't like being blocked in the middle of argument because they can't finish what they were saying then.

• Lol I get annoyed because when you go to comment on a question, it won't post wage you were guna say. It just kind of takes away the point of the site in my opinion. I understand if people block others because they're creepy or rude, but not if they just don't like your point of view. That's what this site is for

• I don't particularly care. I just think the people that block people for nothing are little bitches.

• I don't get why people get butt hurt by answers or replies and block people.
    Couldn't care less though, they have no value to me.

• I don't know. I like messing with people so I think blcking me is really funny

• I don't who ever blocked me can suck it

• People get butthurt if you sneeze on here.

• Lol i really do not care if someone blocks me

• Not a clue, im in the same boat as you (hey that rhymed lol).