Have you found yourself getting blocked by people on GAG because you make sound, rational arguments, and they can't stand it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been blocked a lot!! It's so stupid.. cause I don't even care.. It's weird to me when people take online general comments personally and seriously... And even more weird when they are fucking old grown people. It's too weird.

But here's the thing... Many of these easily offended people get but hurt by my lovely comments😁😛!! So they reply back and then bOoM!! Block me!! 😯!! Haha it's so lame.. At first I was like okay whatever.. Lame people usually it's ignorant people who annoy me with their lack of intelligence so I say something that makes thems super angry 😛!! Oops!! So I figured if they comment back and block, it's probably because this type of thing bothers them... Soooo I started doing it to them too😁😁!! I never cared to block anyone at all... But now I do it just to tick the. Off more cause it makes them angry... It's so pathetic... 😂😂😂😁😁!!

He same with people who get so mad and cry about down votes... 😖!! I dislike dumb people !! 🙈🙉🙊!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I do believe that I make very logical, sound and rational comments, opinion. I wouldn't say arguments exactly because I stay away from arguments. I only express myself and it's up to the other person to agree/disagree or accept what I am saying or not.

Yes, because of this I am sure many people dislike me here on GAG but as I always say I don't care about that.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm seeing a lot of these questions the last few days. My advice would be to not give any fucks.

And also... some of us need to check ourselves, and early in my GaG life I was guilty of it too.

Why are grown-ass adults trying to make "sound, rational ARGUMENTS" with other grown-ass STRANGERS on-line to begin with?

Is the practice of doing that even rational to begin with? Think about it...

At the end of said argument, did you "win"? No. It's not a REAL debate. The opponent never acquiesced to your point of view... and anyone else that MAY have been watching, had already chosen a side at the beginning.

It's the Internet for fucks sake. Don't take it so seriously. It's a lose-lose cluster fuck merry-go-round proposition. ✌

• That happened to me just the other day. In response to the MyTake "5 Reasons Why I Like Girls Who Wear Glasses," I posted, "As someone who wears glasses, I can tell you that most of this isn't true. I love makeup. I think it's fun and I do care about my appearance, and I actually think I look good with glasses. And as for the dressing modestly thing, I know some girls with glasses who wear very skimpy clothes, and I also know some idiots wear glasses. And when you say it helps avoid stereotyping, everything you've written is the very definition of stereotyping. You know nothing about women." Then he said, "Chuckle, says the 17 year old GIRL..." and blocked me.
    Then someone else defended me... and he blocked her.

• Regularly.
    I post, they reply, I say something illogcal that shuts them down, they insult me back with totally fake arguments that make no sense and then block me, so I can't reply to their arguments and say how they're wrong :P

• Yeah, I get blocked a lot. I know some people think that's why I block them, but I usually block someone because I keep trying to end the conversation and they won't take the hint and I'm tired of getting those dumb notifications, regardless or who was wrong or right.

• I don't argue on here really, but it happens often.

• Yes sometimes

• A lot of the time people will disregard my opinion because of my age, which is a little unfair. How about reading my opinion first then looking at my age?

• either that or they took my opinions too seriously on here and proceeded to get butthurt and block me. Fuckin pussies

• Don't notice. Don't care.

• No, I only get my stuff deleted when I call someone an obnoxious cunt. So my guess is you don't make sound, rational arguments..

• I never blocked anyone in my life. I was a good girl and i didnu nuffin.

• YESSSS ALL THE TIME MAN! O welp life moves on though.

• The thing is... these sound rational arguments maybe that to you. But everyone has their own opinion.

• Every day

• They are either jealous, or don't want to hear the truth, or I may have blocked them first. I really don't care.

• Haha All new ones here, wait until you have been here for awhile, for those who have not blocked yet.

What Guys Said 24

• I don't get into on-line arguments because it's super lame and petty. I have much more important shit in my life to worry about than going back and fourth with an internet stranger. If I "beat" someone in an on-line argument, am I supposed to feel accomplished? Lol. This is exactly why I avoid topics that have to do with race, politics, and religion.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... if someone blocks me and we've never crossed paths before, it's their problem, not mine. It's not my loss and I won't lose any sleep over it.

• Translation: "I'm a dick, who has to force my opinions on others, and isn't really interested in the other person's perspective."

• Every time usually after I prove them wrong. Most fools hate correction so they add one last mean comment and then block me so I can't respond back.

• To my knowledge I've only been blocked by 3 people, though I'm sure that there's more. 1) sounds like Rosanne and almost comically blocked me because I don't support Trump, 2) is a bird that lives after death and I was blocked, if memory serves me correctly, based on me being a Christian, and 3) was a troll with small but common girl's name who, after insulting my intelligence, blocked me when I refused to take her bait.
    I have a general rule, once cursing or derogatory language is used I stop responding. This usually stops disagreements from getting ugly and avoids the need to block.

• Oh yes, most def. Several of the people on profile's list are there simply because we disagreed on something.

• I never argue and I tell people that, I try not to block but if a person keeps coming back for more I will block. I have sympathy with them if they are adamant about it, I will let them have last word then block.

• No, I get blocked because I'm mentally combative and have modified my debate style to include massive doses of shade.

The rational stuff seems self righteous, and in the moment it's bland because the audience here doesn't give a shit. But to pull off sneaky tricks to get under one's skin... That's my deliberate attempt to get blocked and end the pointless back and forth.

• It's all the SJW's who can't make it through life knowing other people have different opinions. So they block everyone who thinks differently so they can live in their boring little "safe space" where new ideas never threaten to make them think.

• Yes once. Didn't want to hear what I had to say, argued with me and then blocked me so I couldn't respond. Lots of immature people out there.

• GAG is overrun by a lot of hysterical people meaning you might get blocked for simply being male and over 25. It always makes me laugh

You just sift the wheat from the chaff with the benefit being the many very nice people on here

• Sometimes, sometimes someone is an ass, sometimes both of us are an ass but most people who have blocked me I don't remember interacting with

• Yes, it's the equivalent of a 6 year old covering their ears and going LALALALALA
    when you try to tell them something.

• yes... it seems to be some people response to being beaten in an argument rather than having a counter point to make in a discussion. there is a difference but its lost on idiots

• that´s basically the only reason i get blocked for.

• I really can't give shit what these tiny nerds do lmao

• Yes lol; all the time.

• Not my problem..

• All the time.

• lol yes, sometimes i find myself blocked by people when i haven't even talked to them.

• All the time.

• Yes very often.

• I've only been blocked by this girl @mydnite she doesn't know that I love her 😟

• Yes.

• I get C@WK B\_0€K all da time ☺️☺️☺️