What should I do about this antagonistic opinion?

So, I just opined on a question and a creepy anon answered that question too but in the end of his opinion, he added a word in my native language which means whore. Asker doesn't know what it means but personally, I found it very distasteful. What should I do? I don't know if I can report it since admins won't understand its meaning and just one word won't get it removed under grammar.

• Report it anyways
  • Reply "teri ma" which means "your mom"
  • Forget it and drink water coz it's good for health
Okay guys, the opinion has been removed. Thanks for the help. If you still want to answer, Xper machine is on 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• You can still report it. We have removed posts that were antagonistic before even though the person was not speaking in English. We have ways of verifying what it means so if you see something that would be considered antagonistic, report it or you can contact us directly to let us know about it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I would still report it. Antagonism shouldn't be okay just because it's in a different language.

• Xper machine, activate!

:D

• I wish I could carry on a fun convo, but my kitten passed away just recently :( :'( Damn! Why always me?

• *pinches again*
      *runs away*
      *shouts* see you later, kid! :D :P

• Report it. You have an administrator's support. 😜

• Still report it.

• reply to it
    then report it
    if the report doesn't work, drink some water coz it's good for health and forget it

• Must resist the urge to curse back but can't lose my innocence...

He just thinks he's being smart, the opinion will most likely get taken down ☺️

• Tell an admin what it means and she will remove it.

What Guys Said 2

• Just forget about it man, remember you ain't a mod anymore not your problem. I thought that you were going to join the trolls?

You've got an opportunity here, you can call that asker whatever slur you want in your language and get away with it

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

join the dark side

• I mean, I am a troll but not a bad one. I'm a harmless troll. I came here to make the people happy and it's our job to kill the cyber-bullies, no?

• Thankfully I don't get many but I ignore them - I will give you an example you get someone trying to troll you by the third or fourth time with no reaction, they will give up - Even blocking them gives them a sense of achievement but ignoring them drives them mad , hits them right in their insecure soft centre.