How come when people leave GAG they have to deactivate and they can't just stay signed in but not visit the website people have no self control here?

Don't you agree people on here have no self control and it goes to show you that they can't even control such a small addiction such as this website?

• people can't control their addictions I agree
  • Its pathetic to see how people can't even control their addiction of coming on GAG
  • Yeah I hate that too how like people on GAG treat their leaving absence as if its their death lol and they can't just not visit the site they have to deactivate
  • No deactivating is the only way wah :'( we have no self control
  • Yeah imagine how terribly people would deal with real life addictions like alcohol, and other drugs and sex and stuff
  • wah :( cries the river no cries the ocean, no cries the earth, no cries the universe I am blocking you hurt my feelings for telling the truth

Most Helpful Girl

• It's true for a lot of people. This site is a great way to fill up free time when you're bored or to help you procrastinate, haha. It's hard for a lot of people to just not log on. Other people want a fresh start or just a new username or whatnot.

there is not point though cause starting new username gives you such a small limited amount of privileges on here. They should just try and cut their hands off so that way they can't sign in lol

Yeah they all cray cray up in here girlfriend :P

Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so they can come back and see how much of a fuck people gave and if anyone noticed and cared enough to ask why they left and how much people miss them. lel

What Girls Said 5

• I do agree 100%

people on here are suck attention whores including me but at least I have the balls to admit it and I am not ashamed of it cause I am not a fucking pussy lol.

yeah fucking cowards and most famous people are like that too they won't admit they like attention. Why else would I have a youtube channel? Its cause I wanna do something I love but I also want attention lol cause my parents didn't give enough of it to me when I was a child so now I seek through other random strangers plus there is always that chance you could get lucky and make a lot of money all you really need is for that one video to go viral and you could become rich lol.

• Lol I like the wording of the poll options. xD

• i'd guess it's a lack of self-discipline

• I mean the best way to stop doing drugs, would be to get them out of your house first lol so it makes sense to me.

• IKR agree so much

What Guys Said 1

• This is so confusing, your options are more complicated than the question. I am totally addicted to GaG so you deserve an answer. I know when I was at the height of my activity there was at least 4 of us clocking up double digit hours a day on GaG every day. One has gone totally silent and the other 3 have deactivated coming back with new accounts. As far as I can tell the 3 of us are acting with a lot more restraint but to your question, yes you have to deactivate it takes over your life.

i didn't mean to offend you lol I am just in a shitty mood.

No offence taking buddy as with most of your posts, I know when you are serious and when you are not - This post made me chuckle, you have to laugh at yourself sometimes.