Should I tell a guy on here that I have a crush on him?

I really want to get to know him personally but I don't know if he is that type. He is always joking around on here and never seems to be serious lol. He said I was hot on a how do I look question. I'm nervous that he will be creeped out if I message him even though I've been following him a while. Would that creep you out? Should I just let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's less creepy for a girl to do it than a guy. You've got nothing to lose. Pm that sexy mofo!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I know who you're talking about :-p I could guess, but wouldn't want to put him on the spot. BUT you could message him, I've done that before and if he starts to engage in a conversation then you know he's not creeped out :-D

Lol no you don't. Don't say that. That's good advice though. You've messaged this same person that we think we are talking about? lol

He has said he gets creepy messages on here a couple times before

Thats everyone, say hello! you'll find out what kind of person he is and then you won't have to wonder ;-)

What Guys Said 19

• You should have messaged him when he said you looked hot and asked for more details. you would have learned quickly how he felt about you.

• Go for it, if he is a good guy he will be okay about it if he is not interested and if he is interested then happy days - "Fortune favours the brave" and "It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" etc

• Lol OP I'm not automatically creeped out. You can message me. I don't do anything online really I don't get anything out of it but I'm willing to talk lol. I already said you're hot right?

• Yeah you should, most likely he'd flattered af. Go yolo mode

• if it was me i would love it, not creeped out.

• why not- you only live once

• Who's the lucky guy?

• We all know who it is, message him but don't expect a fairy tale ending.

• Go ahead op u can tell me

• u dont wanna get to know guys on here.

• i hope it's me OP, is it me?

• Go ahead! Do that flirty thing you ladies do.

• sure go for it

• Yeah go for it

• You can tell me alread. I'll allow it. I'm not creeped out by it. I like girl kinds

• I'd hit that if i were u 👙😘

• Would be creepy behavior or creepy messages?

• Doesn't hurt to try

• go for it.. if you dont do it, you'll never know how he feels

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't hurt to message him and start a conversation... or at least attempt to, haha.

• No it doesn't matter lol it's not like you guys would ever meet

• Go ahead, I'm very very curious on who he is.