Should I tell a guy on here that I have a crush on him?

I really want to get to know him personally but I don't know if he is that type. He is always joking around on here and never seems to be serious lol. He said I was hot on a how do I look question. I'm nervous that he will be creeped out if I message him even though I've been following him a while. Would that creep you out? Should I just let it go?

0|0
4|20

Most Helpful Guy

• It's less creepy for a girl to do it than a guy. You've got nothing to lose. Pm that sexy mofo!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I know who you're talking about :-p I could guess, but wouldn't want to put him on the spot. BUT you could message him, I've done that before and if he starts to engage in a conversation then you know he's not creeped out :-D

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol no you don't. Don't say that. That's good advice though. You've messaged this same person that we think we are talking about? lol

• Show All
    • 1mo

He has said he gets creepy messages on here a couple times before

• 1mo

Thats everyone, say hello! you'll find out what kind of person he is and then you won't have to wonder ;-)

What Guys Said 19

• You should have messaged him when he said you looked hot and asked for more details. you would have learned quickly how he felt about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it, if he is a good guy he will be okay about it if he is not interested and if he is interested then happy days - "Fortune favours the brave" and "It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol OP I'm not automatically creeped out. You can message me. I don't do anything online really I don't get anything out of it but I'm willing to talk lol. I already said you're hot right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you should, most likely he'd flattered af. Go yolo mode

0|0
    0|0
  • if it was me i would love it, not creeped out.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not- you only live once

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's the lucky guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • We all know who it is, message him but don't expect a fairy tale ending.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead op u can tell me

0|1
    0|0
  • u dont wanna get to know guys on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hope it's me OP, is it me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead! Do that flirty thing you ladies do.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • You can tell me alread. I'll allow it. I'm not creeped out by it. I like girl kinds

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hit that if i were u 👙😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be creepy behavior or creepy messages?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't hurt to try

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it.. if you dont do it, you'll never know how he feels

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't hurt to message him and start a conversation... or at least attempt to, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't matter lol it's not like you guys would ever meet

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead, I'm very very curious on who he is.

0|0
    0|0