What should we do to make Gag a better place?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• - Make questions easier to delete
    - More prize options
    - Either make certain tasks worth more points, or lower the amount of points it takes to earn a certain prizes
    - Do a better job filtering out the assholes

What Guys Said 19

• Allow people to voice their opinions more freely. A lot of the stuff that gets removed on my end is just ridiculous. I was being sarcastic with a friend I talk to on here with her question. Got removed as nonsense when she was laughing and having a conversation with me on that opinion. Someone asked if they were hot and I said they were actually ugly. Got removed for being antagonistic. Ridiculous.

• Ugghh. I've been blocked by a couple of dingbats that I'm politically aligned with, but they took my sarcasm seriously. I'd hate to have skin that thin and wits so dim.

I will say this... if a moderator continually makes bad calls (to a high percentage) that have to be over ruled by admins... they won't stay a moderator for long.

But sarcasm is a tough one, you have to read through the thread for context before you get trigger happy with the hide button. Some people just don't get it. 🙋

• @CheerGirl38139 Yes I know who you are talking about and that was funny lol

• Add a sports category and let it default to questions like before when you choose a topic.

• Get rid of anonymous

• Sell it to Mark Zuckerberg

• Take away every category except Dating, Behavior, and Relationships.

• Have discussions without descending into acrimony - A debate that doesn't end up with insults.

• Make me the president of GAG

• place a chatbox.

• Get rid of the idjits

• Build a wall to keep the Turks out and make GAG great again

• Make it less PC.

• Get trump 😂

• Suicide.

• free drugs

• More titties, Less moobs!

• Stop removing all of my comments and posts. It's a joke for chrissake

• no being anonymous :P lol

• Have consistency and equality with the rules.

• make an app for it!!!

What Girls Said 9

• 1. Stop closing Questions
    2. Allow users to ask more questions again
    3. Get rid of private opinions
    4. Actually remove rude or inappropriate questions and comments.

• Adults only? 18+

I feel bad sometimes of the stuff I write because I'm afraid to offend younger users. Maybe they aren't even offended though.

• i am a younger user and i am not offended.

• I think maybe a setting so only 18+ can see it but it is girls ask guys, not women ask men. I just feel like this website has the ability to be a good format for youth with all joking aside.

• @amarahorrorstory totally agree actually. Maybe they should have a version of women ask men! Good observation there!

• Remove the people that make this website hostile.

• People who sign on to intentionally ask sexist/racist/homophobic or incredibly offensive questions that aren't logical and are truly just shitty people, especially if they keep asking ones of similar context all the time. We all see them and no one would miss them, they gotta go. I don't agree with blocking out people under 18. It's GIRLS ask GUYS. Not grown as people waste time asking questions at 2am. While GAG has it's flaws, it has the ability to be a great format for teens who have simple questions who just want simple answers. Maybe a setting for 18+ so only they can see certain questions. It's not fair to shut them out completely. If you feel so weird about it, don't post weird ass questions so much.

• how about stop allowing people to block you for having an opinion they don't agree with? It's really annoying when you're going back and forth with someone and they block you because they don't like that your opinion differs from what they believe.

• Don't allow anyone under 100.

• Go back to 16 or older age limit
    Not allow the same questions to be asked a million times
    That's all I can think of right now

And I wish there was a system to somehow get rid of the bitter scorched guys on here. Only leave the sane ones.

• These are very good suggestions

• Oh, stop closing questions.

• no one under 18

• don't let creepy indian men join