Has anyone posted a question about you?

What do you do when someone posts about you?

0|0
30|25

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty ahhaha. I've had 4 crushes. at least 20+ pink anons saying I'm a douche bag or trying to call the 'bodybuilders on this website' douchebags so they don't make it a member post. THen guys who make mytakes about how guys who lift are douchebags. Then I had one girl make a take on why I should come back when I got banned.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah many, many times lol.

I don't do anything. Usually it's not in a mean way, just a guy saying he finds me attractive or something.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Yes, once. Some anonymous douche posted a "rate this dude here" and posted my picture. The answers did nothing to either boost my ego or make me sad - they were ok. Some "nah, not for me" and one "ugly." Then one somehow was 6/10 and another 7/10, and one 5/10. So I have no idea whether I'm ugly or not lol

2|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

All that matters is what you think of yourself, but a 7/10 rating is pretty good. If the guy used your picture, it was probably because he was intimidated by you and wanted to know what girls actually thought of you.

• 1mo

LOL you're lucky. A guy posted a pic of me and he wrote "I'm a pig ass" over my pic and asked to rate :D

• Is this about that one guy that called you hot?

I personally would be flattered as I feel I'm not that well loved around here.

I was honestly extremely surprised when I found out I had even one follower.

3|0
    0|0
  • Someone posting a question about me?

No, that has never happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if it complimentary or not - I have had a few - Most were complimentary, some were funny, one was bad but it was taken down.
    If you didn't like it, you can get it taken down I won't tag but here is name of an admin xhoneyxbeex

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm surprised with all the trolls and racists I've pissed off that none of them have yet lol.
    But lets say someone does post a question, I'll answer whatever they ask truthfully like I usually do... they may not like some of the answers... but at least it'll be the truth. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope don't think so.

2|0
    2|0
  • i dont think anyone ever did.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, on an old account. What do I do? I watch my ego inflate.

2|0
    0|0
  • not sure... she was anon and didn't say my name but I guess it was about me

1|0
    0|0
  • not that I know off

depends what the question is

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know off... Is this a question about me? If not then no XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm not interesting, controversial, or popular enough. I'm too much of a basic bitch. Bahaha :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah but they did about you lol :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I think once a long time ago on here

1|0
    0|0
  • i doubt it

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish a b*tch would

1|0
    0|0
  • A few, IDC. I'm used to the attention

1|0
    0|1
  • Oh still wondering who thinks your hot lol.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes a bunch of times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. GaG introduced the closing of questions and ruined everything coz I was gonna reply.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1769278-i-have-a-crush-on-an-anon-gagger

1|1
    0|0
  • You're not really allowd to, people get away with it by posting usernames in status updates. Otherwise it gets reported as " Member post"

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

• Yeah, some weird anon professing his affections to me and some other weirdo tagged me in a "looking for online sex buddies" question ages ago.

2|0
    0|0
  • Report it as a member post and tell the admins that the poster is harassing you

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But anyways what way do you mean because they can go about it in different ways?

Like they're talking about you rudely or won't let something go or the good kind like they think you're attractive or wants to date you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, 3 times (at least from what I saw); @ of them were asking what I would do if I caught a Pikatchu or something like that.

1|0
    0|1
  • Nah don't think so, but I find those anon 'I have a crush on a Gagger...' questions so entertaining lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah someone did once, regarding on how she believed i reported a post of hers because I talk to someone on here who argued with her on it.
    great logic lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes actually, haha. I feel like taking the user that made it, but I won't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Thank god

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG...😱 like NO!
    😑 So sad but true
    WAAA!!!

media0.giphy.com/media/4NuAILyDbmD16/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Not popular here lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, 🙄 Apparently I'm not famous enough or cute enough. *sigh* story of my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, so far they haven't

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't say that I have

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope 😢

1|0
    0|0
  • Nopeeee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of.

1|0
    0|0
  • To the best of my knowledge NO.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so...

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't think so

1|0
    0|0
  • do people do that? i don't think i've ever seen that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish someone would post a question about me lol

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, they have. I wasn't a member at the time, but otherwise I would have reported it as a member post.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not popular enough

0|0
    0|0
  • no why would someone do that? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No they have not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not, not directly. Some have asked or talked about pink anons, but I just remain anonymous without trying to start something. I just answer questions, so those aren't about me either.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes.

1|0
    0|0