Should there be any “nationality filter”, so we can block nationalities that we don’t get along well?

I really believe the site would be more peaceful that way. What do you believe?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's foolish.

I might make use of a feature that allows you to block a few key words (like "What do you think of Turkey?") but I don't see the point of blocking entire countries.

Actually I'm fine with Turks. Others are the problem for me here. I'm really tired seeing 9/10 out of the times here about miss USA, American elections, topics about American Independence Day (recently), about their "freedom", about their "gun laws" and anything American.

Turks in comparison, are way more innocent and they only ask "What do you think of Turkey?".

You think the admins are decent? Lol no. They are not. They are the worst part of the site. They are bloody useless.

Well, better than regulars for sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• If there is, 80% of the gag population is blocked. Most are americans.

What Girls Said 12

• That's not more peaceful. 👀

Peaceful would be not causing drama about people who answer your questions simply because you don't like where they are from.

YOU are the problem. And until you fix your irrational hatred toward someone simply because they are from a certain place, you will always be the problem. Work on that, nor maybe just leave the site. 😁!!

• Lmao block the Turkish 😂😂😂😂

• That would encourage more arguing and cause a lack of opinions potentially, which is what this site is for really.

• No that's stupid. There isn't a nationality you don't get along with just people who happen to be that nationality.

• That's pretty racist/xenophobic.

• How do people come up with this nonsense?

• i am neutral on this... but i have an idea why you say that

• No, that's rude.

• Thatd be a bit racist but I do agree bcs there are some nationalities I don't get along well with

• no lol.. thats the cool thing about gag. you get a whole bunch of different perspectives.

• Lol how do you not get along with a WHOLE nationality? You've haven't talked to everyone in that nationality.

• No, because not everyone from a certain region has the exact same thought process and beliefs.

What Guys Said 11

• no i think people of different nationalities should work on overcoming their differences rather than isolating themselves.

• The site does not encourage any group blocking only individual blocking. I believe what you suggest is racist.

• The site can not propogate hatred between groups.

• Racist go home

• This makes me wonder if anyone would block Brazilians...

• But then who would tell the Turkish what people think about Turkey?

• No, that would be clearly racist.

• You just want to block americans don't you?

Like seriously, are you trying to start a nationality war on Gag or something?

Any better suggestions then? I believe it would be more peaceful that way. This site cannot fit us all.

How about we just block you?

I'm just going about my merry way on Gag and then your vitriol towards a country you've never been to shows up

• no, the world would become like north korea.

• Lol No. Then I will be filtered out before any interaction at all.