What interesting things have you learnt from gag?

I would have expected to gain some knowledge about what ALL girls are like. However the main thing that I have taken so far from this site is that you can't generalise a lot of things to do with girls. For example, not all girls care if a guy is a virgin or not!!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That there are A LOT Of bitter people that have giant rods up their ass.

What Girls Said 11

• I learned there are a lot of angry men upset with the size of their penis, who hate women and just like to argue and many girls seeking approval from strangers for their appearance but aren't outdone by some insightful, genuinely helpful and kind people out there on the interwebs.

Hey you summed up your experience quite well! I am more surprised about the kind people that I find!

• People love trolling and venting online.

Yeah that's true! I hope that nobody has really upset people on here. The trolls don't realise that they are messing with real people and can really upset them.

• That people suck lol

• There are a lot of creepy guys out there

• The girls prolly don't care coz there's no way of finding out if ur Virgin or not lolol also coz eeveryone's a *uck boy so if u get choosy ull die #single

• Have learned no wounder society is so screw up, these types of people living in it.

• I learned that there are only a few Nice people here

A few is still quite good though. Obviously it would be better if everyone was nice :/

• That there are a lot of troll here.

• Nothing I didn't already know.

• That there are many lonely people.

• Lots of people online like to vent, are curious about the other gender, and like to troll.

What Guys Said 12

• I learned that more women are accepting of just being fuck buddies or a friend with benefits. Also that so many people are willing to cross that line with a "best guy friend".

I learned there are way more virgin guys in their twenties than I though and that most are way too worried over penis size.

• I learnt that a lot of people here use vulgar language.

• thats true but it doesn't take a website to teach you that. but i guess its all in what your looking for that makes a web site or something worth while.

• I didn't realize that it's bad to wash your hair more than once a day. The females of G@G pointed it out so it must be true!

Really? I wash mine once everyday without fail, is this bad?

Yes, according to some of the answers that I saw. I didn't know this either. Some of the girls said they used something called "dry shampoo" or something. I've never heard of it before.

• I think it is fair to say I have learnt something new here everyday on GaG

• Women are either really simple or super complicated it all depends on what mood she is in.

• I learned that friends with benefits is a lot lot more common

• The majority of the people are dumb. I am here to see what is poppin'. In other words , i want to see what is trending , what is going on in the world etc.

• you want an honest opinion? guys dont have a problm admitting their motives are shitty and shallow girls on the other hand fake it so much they change the subject most of the time

• that foreigners are not that special...

• I learned that I'm glad I don't know most of these people in real life.

• among other things i can't remember now, that short guys are insecure about their height. I'm tall and never gave my height a second thought. and none of my short friends ever expressed insecurities about their height before. so it was new to me.