How do you invite someone else to share an opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are multiple ways to invite other users to your question. You should see the option at the bottom of your question, in the overflow menu in the top right corner of your question, from your following/followers page, and from individual user profiles. You can read more about this in our FAQ here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features#204

Keep in mind, you can not invite users to your anonymous questions.

Ok I couldn't find either "overflow menu" or thing at the bottom of my questions page. I went to an individual's account, clicked on invite and it said "you don't have any open questions to invite friends to." Then I can either close or ask. I actually have 3 open... So what gives?

No, I'm sorry, that setting cannot be changed after the question has been posted.

That's lame, I could have sworn that I have seen people change postings to anon.

What Girls Said 3

• You don't

I was invited multiple times, so yes it is possible.

• At the top of your question, click on the three dots at the right-hand side. There's an option that says, "Invite Friends."

• There is a new option button that lets you do that, it's available when you are making your question.

What Guys Said 2

• Means?

• Put @ and their username in your question