Is it possible for another gag member?

Can another GAG member donate points if they choose to , and how would they have to go about it?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• No, there is no way to transfer Xper points from one account to another.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I trust your word , with your standings I should have just messaged you instead . Thank you for the info

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope you can't give points to anyone, you can buy the amazon gift card though or just like PM the code to them.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No, you cannot. You can always give your Amazon gift card code to another user, though... as long as they are in the same country.

0|1
    0|0
  • hm, i dont believe so. however, the code of an amazon card can of course be given to another gag user.

it'd be an interesting idea though =]

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I always give my Amazon cards to my wife so I know that works. Was wondering if there are rules about sharing ones points with another member

• Show All
    • 1mo

exactly =] but the notifications were live.

• 1mo

Oh cool that would be different for sure

• it's not possible

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's not possible. But it's a good idea, if you want to help another member.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Actually the help was offered to me lol , strange as it may seem

• Show All
    • 1mo

Yea a little over a grand in points and I'll just vaporize

• 1mo

I get it.

• i think i did that back in 2012... dont remember how it was done.
    i don't mind donating points.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't think that can happen

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it does not work that way.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, I don't think it's possible. It can't be done.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you can't transfer points lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only favour you can do is get an Amazon card and give the code to someone else.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

That seems to be the popular consensus here. The only reason I asked is , I have never seen any questions pertaining to this. And thanks for the help

• I doubt they would do that as it may mean giving out more gift cards (i. e. if people pooled their points together to one account).

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless an admin manually switches I doubt it, why do you want to?

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

It was offered to me earlier , but I had never seen a post or heard it mentioned as to wherther this is even possible