Do you get along better with guys or gals on here?

On average I fell like I get along better with girls on here. Only certain guys tend to drag that average down

• I get along with the Mr Sir Man Sirs better
  • I get along with the Madame Ma'am Woman Ma'am's better

Most Helpful Girl

• I get along with guys better for sure, but the few girls that I occasionally interact with on here are lovely :)

In real life, I'd say it's probably the same. Majority of girls in high school are hard to deal with in terms of bitchiness. Guys are so much more chill.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

What Guys Said 24

• I definitely get along better with guys here on GirlsAskGuys, AND in real life.

Just like real life, most of the girls on here act snobby, closed-minded, and unfriendly. This has how I've noticed it my entire life. I think it's just the Millennial generation of women, as older women are easier to get along with.

• To be honest I am not really sure.

• Both really. I can talk about anything with anyone , I bet I can make two balls rolling down a hill sound exciting.

• ooh I wanna hear about the two balls rolling down the hill

• Oh come on Maxy , don't tell me you've never dug a race track on a beach and threw balls down the incline to race em? XD
      ORANGE IS IN THE LEAD , with snot in second and blue balls last fucking place! I don't know why would any bet on blue balls , I fucking hate the cunts , haven't won a single race in 3- OHHH SNOT IS IN THE LEAD , 5 years of training in the top shelf has finally paid off , THIS IS THE MOMENT , this is THE WATERLOO FOR THREE TIME CHAMPION ORANGE , with only 3 turns left , this does not bold well for orange! Straight through gambon , Snot's lead is closing with orange hot on his tail, into hairpin , orange is taking snot on the inside RISKY MOVE , OOOOH HE DUN DID , SNOT SPUN OUT and he's OFF THE TRACK , tumbling into the ocean , risky gamble by snot and it did NOT paid off ladies and gentleman , onto the FINAL STRAIGHT , Orange crossing the line , taking home his 4th win for the ball race championship !

(suddenly 3 balls)

• HOLY FUCKIN SHIT BRB GETTIN PAY PER VIEW OMG Guhvjfmbhncgbtgfdhbfs

• Generally girls.

The one guy I talked to somewhat regularly left recently.

• I think I get on with girls better probably because I tend to be more on their side on things here.

• girls...

both, guys and girls post a lot of bs on here but the ones from guys annoys me more, so I don't read as much of their stuff.

only good with a few guys on here

• Asian boi cuz we fart and eat wid white rice cuz u know... if its not rice its not right @ifarted πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Most of the guys here don't seem very talkative with me, so I get along better with the gals.

• Girls obviously. It is called GirlsaskGuys 😜

• Both, just as long as they respect me as I do them... shit goes to hell fast when they 'try' to force their 'beliefs/agendas' on me... I respect your opinions... just make sure to respect mines.

• I get along with the men better, since women can be such difficulty at times. They're expecting a top 10 man, when most of us don't look like Spartacus.

Some of us men like ourselves the way we are and don't want to change to impress women.

• It's true their expectations can be way too high when some women overestimate their value

• I mean, even the plain Janes think they're hotter than they really are and expect to score top 10 men. It's ridiculous.

• Honestly I get along with or fight/argue/debate with men and women pretty equally on here.

• Guys 😂😂😂 LOL

• Depends on the person rather than the gender.

• I get along the best with @Keyspirit

He mah bruhduhh

• It's pretty even to me.

• Definitely guys. I don't know many girls on here.

• Probably girls. I find a lot of guys here quite cold and stubborn sadly.

• I get along with the ladies the best. :)

• The guys. None of the girls like me.

• Girls, admittedly. Most guys here seem to try a bit too hard to make themselves seem macho.

• lmao it's just an enormous joke that went a bit too far

• Yeah I hate those guys. They are fucking annoying. They think because they lift they are some how 'alpha' lmao. Obv over compensating for a small penis.

• @Fearless_banana Yah srs for srs

• I don't get along with both lol
    I bet this option fit some others too

• You sound like a punkb*tch that's why.

• Guys!