Do you get along better with guys or gals on here?

On average I fell like I get along better with girls on here. Only certain guys tend to drag that average down

• I get along with the Mr Sir Man Sirs better
    74% (37)35% (9)61% (46)Vote
  • I get along with the Madame Ma'am Woman Ma'am's better
    26% (13)65% (17)39% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
26|25

Most Helpful Girl

• I get along with guys better for sure, but the few girls that I occasionally interact with on here are lovely :)

In real life, I'd say it's probably the same. Majority of girls in high school are hard to deal with in terms of bitchiness. Guys are so much more chill.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

What Guys Said 24

• I definitely get along better with guys here on GirlsAskGuys, AND in real life.

Just like real life, most of the girls on here act snobby, closed-minded, and unfriendly. This has how I've noticed it my entire life. I think it's just the Millennial generation of women, as older women are easier to get along with.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I am not really sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both really. I can talk about anything with anyone , I bet I can make two balls rolling down a hill sound exciting.

0|0
    0|0
    • ooh I wanna hear about the two balls rolling down the hill

• Oh come on Maxy , don't tell me you've never dug a race track on a beach and threw balls down the incline to race em? XD
      ORANGE IS IN THE LEAD , with snot in second and blue balls last fucking place! I don't know why would any bet on blue balls , I fucking hate the cunts , haven't won a single race in 3- OHHH SNOT IS IN THE LEAD , 5 years of training in the top shelf has finally paid off , THIS IS THE MOMENT , this is THE WATERLOO FOR THREE TIME CHAMPION ORANGE , with only 3 turns left , this does not bold well for orange! Straight through gambon , Snot's lead is closing with orange hot on his tail, into hairpin , orange is taking snot on the inside RISKY MOVE , OOOOH HE DUN DID , SNOT SPUN OUT and he's OFF THE TRACK , tumbling into the ocean , risky gamble by snot and it did NOT paid off ladies and gentleman , onto the FINAL STRAIGHT , Orange crossing the line , taking home his 4th win for the ball race championship !

(suddenly 3 balls)

• HOLY FUCKIN SHIT BRB GETTIN PAY PER VIEW OMG Guhvjfmbhncgbtgfdhbfs

• Generally girls.

The one guy I talked to somewhat regularly left recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I get on with girls better probably because I tend to be more on their side on things here.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls...

both, guys and girls post a lot of bs on here but the ones from guys annoys me more, so I don't read as much of their stuff.

only good with a few guys on here

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian boi cuz we fart and eat wid white rice cuz u know... if its not rice its not right @ifarted πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

0|2
    0|0
  • Most of the guys here don't seem very talkative with me, so I get along better with the gals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls obviously. It is called GirlsaskGuys 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, just as long as they respect me as I do them... shit goes to hell fast when they 'try' to force their 'beliefs/agendas' on me... I respect your opinions... just make sure to respect mines.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get along with the men better, since women can be such difficulty at times. They're expecting a top 10 man, when most of us don't look like Spartacus.

Some of us men like ourselves the way we are and don't want to change to impress women.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's true their expectations can be way too high when some women overestimate their value

• I mean, even the plain Janes think they're hotter than they really are and expect to score top 10 men. It's ridiculous.

• Honestly I get along with or fight/argue/debate with men and women pretty equally on here.

0|0
    0|1
  • Guys 😂😂😂 LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the person rather than the gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get along the best with @Keyspirit

He mah bruhduhh

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty even to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely guys. I don't know many girls on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably girls. I find a lot of guys here quite cold and stubborn sadly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get along with the ladies the best. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys. None of the girls like me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls, admittedly. Most guys here seem to try a bit too hard to make themselves seem macho.

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao it's just an enormous joke that went a bit too far

• Yeah I hate those guys. They are fucking annoying. They think because they lift they are some how 'alpha' lmao. Obv over compensating for a small penis.

• @Fearless_banana Yah srs for srs

• I don't get along with both lol
    I bet this option fit some others too

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a punkb*tch that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys!

0|0
    0|0