12|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I do but they're open about it lol

I stalk everyone, guys included, on here. Nobody's safe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea a couple, hopefully not on here tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe? I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not xD and if i had, i wouldnยดt give a shit :P

0|0
    0|0
  • nah...

0|0
    0|0
  • if i had one, they are very, very good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah @akadatank44 stalks me cough*cough* creep

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh I don't know I mean I guess I was accused a couple times, but I'm no true stalker don't have the money time or want to seriously stalk anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have stalkers... one of them I had to get a restraining order for and I'm not even joking.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lmao seriously

• Show All
    • 1mo

@BigBallerSodaPop Yeah, why would she like an ugly ass guy like me eh? LOL
      I do voice acting... I've also done a few interviews... so when she asked me for my autograph... *Grab a chair, this'll get interesting* at the same coffee shop that I hang out at a lot... I did... no harm done right? But then she asked me to sign it as. 'To *insert name here*.
      Love *My Name*
      Red flag instantly goes off in my head... but of course I just signed it as from your friend. *insert my name here* Next thing I know, she's sits down and asks me a million and one things about voice acting. So I thought she just wants to get into the field. So yeah I gave her some pointers... then shit starts to get personal. Asking me what I think about her dress, if I'm single... WHERE DO I LIVE... so immediately I thought... 'OK J, back the fuck out... you got a stalker on your hands' So I just made an excuse, and took my leave. A couple days later I find out the neighbours saw 'someone' climbing my wall. Guess who...

• It would actually feel good probably that someone liked me enough to do that, crazy as it sounds...

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11