If you knew someone who happened to have a lot of best answers on here, would you be more inclined to listen to them?

I have quite a few best answers on here. I give pretty good advice, but, nobody seems to know me because I'm always going anonymous with my answers. If I went unanonymous and was given best answer, would you be more willing to listen to me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• It only matters if I agree with their best answers as to how I will weigh their input. Many of the best advisers here don't get the best scores because they are giving honest opinions and advice as opposed to pandering.

• It depends on the user. Some people have higher MHO percentages just because they post funny responses that people like. :P

What Guys Said 1

• Hard to say - I think if you go unanon, you will become known for the quality of your answers and that is what people will use as a guide more than your MHO percentage. Granted there are some heavy hitters but there are a few smart folks with average MHO percentages.