Do you think about gag or people in gag when you are away from gag?

When you are out and not on gag for awhile do you think about gag sometimes?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 46

• No. The most I'll think about GaG when I'm away from the site is pulling up some of the most ludicrous questions in which people essentially do nothing but ask questions that are more of a form of seeking validation and support of their crazy, and already solidly formed opinions, than actually seeking advice, and laughing about 'em with my boyfriend.

• Oh I think about G@G all the time! My boyfriend @thetruelordj is "professional" troll, and this site is full of people failing at life. Grab the popcorn! We make reference to people on this site for humor on a daily basis.

• Hmmm, rarely.

- There are a few that I'll see something or someone and be reminded of them.

There's been one guy and gal I think about more than others. They've just left an impression on me. :]

• Yeah. I come across things to and from work and think of the girlies on GaG, or spend time with my rabbit and see certain foods at the grocery store that reminds me of my boyfriend.

• No I cold blooded!

• :) definitely. I'll be discussing something with my family or boyfriend and remember a poll or a really funny, smart, brutish answer and tell them about it.

• Sometimes, yeah.

• Lol oh yes, I'm almost always thinking about something related to GAG. haha!

• yeah sometimes. some things just remind me of people.

• I sometimes do if I talk to someone here and they're having a rough time or something.

• Only a few select individuals.

• I didn't want you to tag me in questions so that means I don't want to be invited to them either. Please stop.

• If it is my crush, then yeah, otherwise nope :p

However, there are a few opinions that I come across that lingers in my mind for a while.
    Call it wisdom.
    So it will pop up in my mind when I am away from GaG and I would try to crack it/ decode the words and etc But it's very rare though

• If you think about gag or people on gag outside of gag you're a loser. I'm sorry but who cares at the end of the day. You'll never meet or know these people irl.

• Sometimes when random things are asked or I see something on facebook, I think ooo that would make a good question on gag But for my longer mia I have been having to much thinking about stuff and planning. Wedding stuff, moving, being a mom etc

• Umm.. rarely 😕

• I do at times, yep.

• i think about GAG

• I think about what's happening on here, more so than thinking about a specific person/people. I don't wanna miss out!

• Yes I do, about some GaG people, but not all of them. One in particularly ;)

• Well, yeah kinda. I'm usually talking to someone from here when I'm not actually on here lol

• No. I might think about pathetic opinions for a laugh about it later on, but honestly no.

• I have and it depends who the person is.

• Sometimes, depends on what had happened before I logged out.

• Sometimes about question or myTakes I could write.

• Nope.

• Sometimes lol.

• Sometimes. The people I speak to the most

• I do
    Very often
    Those people are few and special to me thats why I always keep in contact with them

• I do, a lot

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 25

• Honestly, I do. If I didn't, I doubt I'd have logged in again and again. The main reason of me being here is introversion. I have a lot of friends in real life but I don't talk much because I'm a silent guy. I don't make efforts to make new friends either because I'm a shy guy as well. Generally, people approach me and I befriend with them easily.

Online, there's no introvert. We all vent our inner feelings here without any hesitation so, it is ridiculously easy to contact with a lot of peeps. I certainly think about a lot of G@Gers I interacted with and why not? They're human beings and a part of my life. I have had a lot of good moments with peeps here which made me feel how awesome it was if they were my real life (offline) friends.

I thought about you too when I had nothing to play. I thought "Damn! Toad has a lot of games to play and here I am sitting on a chair doing nothing" lol.

• No, I don't. Never.

• On my old account when I was super active - I used to think a lot about GaG and people on GaG, nearly having GaG related dreams every night - Now hardly ever when I off GaG.

• Only about the people I talk to regularly, which is only one person.

• All the time yes. Gag is a big part of my daily routine now.

• Not all the time but sometimes I read an article or I see a meme which I keep for Gag.

• Yeah some peeps.

• Not really. The moment I log off, I am off to doing something else with a fresh mind.

• Every once in a while I'll be reminded of a user irl somehow, yeah.

• Not really.

• Time to add some chaos to this question; Do you think about gag or people 'AND' gag when you are away from gag? :v

Heh... change one word and it all goes to hell LOL
    Answer: Yeah sometimes.

• Yeah those I'm close to or talk to frequently.

• There are several members that I talk to outside of G@G, and yes, we talk about G@G sometimes.

• Not always

• sometimes... lol #addiction

• No, I don't like to think about it.

• Lol no not really no 99.99% time I don't.

• Yes some people here are hilarious lol

• Yeah, but I'll never say who! Mwahahaha

• There are more gags in this question than in my girlfriend at night :o

• Well, sometimes if found some damn Good mytake.

• Nope I don't miss taken/booked/crushing/married girls here.

• No I can't say I do.

• Definitely not lol

• No I do not never