If you get into a disagreement with someone on GAG?

Say you were to get into a disagreement with someone on here. If you see them on another question/Take, do you leave your feelings behind in the previous post and are open minded to their new opinion, or are you reminded of your disagreement with them and disregard everything that they say? Or feelings of indifference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always keep away from arguments and it's not fair to disagree with everything that someone is saying. Ok, on one thing that person said something and you disagreed but that doesn't mean that you should disagree to everything that person says.

I think it's best to leave behind. If this happened to me, then no I don't bring the disagreement of one post to another new post that member may post.

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously make 10 additional accounts just to bombard her with thumbsdowns. That's the only way to do justice.

What Guys Said 8

• Leave behind. I don't expect to see eye-to-eye with everyone 100% of the time, especially considering that I get pretty crude sometimes. Doesn't affect the validity of the rest of their opinions.

• Open minded. Every single person on earth will disagree with another person sooner or later. It's impossible for everyone's opinions to be 100% the same. It's doesn't mean that all other opinions will be different too.

• Usually I leave it behind on original post but I really try to avoid arguments in the first place

• I leave my feelings behind, there's no point in creating unnecessary drama. I'll leave that stuff for Youtube.

• Nope I forget about the argument

• I don't think i would remember them!

• Well that would be the mature thing to do but I would still think they are an ass

• i leave feelings behind.. there's no reason to drag old shit onto a new post

What Girls Said 10

• I disagree with people all the time, and they with me. Nothing personal, we share our opinions and discuss it. Then, move on and forget about it.

Just watch and see how many down-votes I get. When I post something, it's honest and a "few" people don't seem to like it.

Me posting honestly is not going to change.

Honestly, something that was "rather bland" in my eyes got some of the most down votes I've yet to see on this site. lol

- *Some* people can be really sensitive on here by the smallest of things.

• I will Not go and Rudely Comment in their own Box here, dear. And if we both have not blocked one another, I move on, for I am never the one, hun, who would even Start... A disagreement.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• If they came at me like a douchebag than I have a harder time leaving the feelings aside than if we agreed to disagree or both remained respectful of one a other during our discussio.

• I tend to move on. If the other person has an issue with me still then I'll just ignore them.

• Like every damn day haha
    And it depends on what they say to me. Most of the time I leave it behind, but there are the handful of users here who onl will always see in a bad light.

• it depends on if they've blocked you first or not. even if you were willing to leave it behind, what could you really say if they blocked you?

• I don't mind a disagreement as long as there wasn't any cocky condescension. That's when I lose respect.

• I don't let it bother me.

• The person who I had a fight with on gag actually ended up being someone who I'm very close to now ❤️🤓 And i had a pretty rough scrap with him haha

• I usually forget about their presence overall after the argument.